4.0 out of 5 stars Great earring for Little Girls
Published 21 months ago by Happymommy2x

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of quality
They are beautiful earrings but the only lasted a month before the stones where out of them.
I really expected more from a Disney product!
Published 18 months ago by Elsa

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earring for Little Girls, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Sterling Silver Pink Heart Cubic Zirconia Lever Back Earrings (Jewelry)
I purchased these earrings for my soon to be 5 yr old daughter. They are the perfect size and the perfect choice for my little princess! She has been asking for some big girl dangle earrings and we purchased some inexpensive ones at a children's clothing store and they hurt her ears and were cheaply made. These are a great price for sterling silver and they do not pinch or hurt her ears. It's also a plus that you don't have to mess with a back! They just snap closed. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because the post of the earring is a little thicker than a normal earring making it a bit difficult to put them in the first time. Great purchase and cheaper on Amazon than the department stores. She hasn't taken them off since she got them! A happy daughter makes for a very happy Mommy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful, January 2, 2011
Bought these for my granddaughter. Didn't really know what to expect and was delighted when they arrived. They're quality earrings -- substantial -- and the CZ stones are pretty. (I would wear these earrings myself.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of quality, February 19, 2013
I really expected more from a Disney product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, August 25, 2011
I ordered these for my 10 year old daughter and was very pleased with the appearance, size and quality. I think they would work for ages 6-teen very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for little girl, August 27, 2013
i got these for my niece's 5th bday and she absolutely loved them. They came in a cute disney princess box. She put them in instantly and told everyone she met for the next 3 days that I was visitng her that I gave them to her for her birthday. I woudl highly recommend these, espcially if she has sensitive ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 5, 2012
I was very safisfied with these earrings. I actually thought they were going to be smaller but they are the perfect size for my daughter. I will be ordering another for the older one. The color is perfect for a girl and the price is reasonable for sterling silver. Oh and how can I forget to describe the box to store them in with all the princess. Very very cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, August 16, 2011
I bought these earrings for my 4 year old daughter. She loves hearts and the pink stone is perfect. I also like that they are lever back instead of posts. Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Earring at an Excellent Price, July 18, 2011
This are really nice earrings. I brought them for my daughter. They stay on her ears and don't fall off. I saw the same earrings at a Department Store and they were $15 more dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 15, 2011
I ordered these for my 5-year-old who recently pierced her ears and wanted dangly earrings so bad. When she got them as an early Christmas/birthday gift, she squealed with delight! She loves them. And I love them. They appear to be well-made. The hinge on the clasp is a little tight, but they are brand new, so maybe it'll get a bit smoother. She has had them on for 3 days straight and even slept in them, and so far, no problems. Highly recommend. Came in fast from the seller, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars problem with quality, June 17, 2014
My little niece loved them but when she tried to put them on for her First Communion one of the lever backs was not operating properly. Very dissappointed...had to return them.

Rate and Discover Movies