- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Disney|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
A lot of watches claim to be time teachers, but this one truly is!DISNEY PRINCESS
Little girls never forget their first encounter with a Disney Princess. Even long after they're all grown up, they continue to pass along their love for these heroines, introducing them to their own daughters. Individual princesses have been part of Disney since Snow White first graced the screen in 1937. In 2000, Disney Consumer Products brought all of Disney's beloved heroines — Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White — together in a collection of fantasy-based girls' entertainment and products called the Disney Princess brand. In 2009, Walt Disney Studios released The Princess And The Frog introducing Disney's newest princess in more than 10 years, Princess Tiana. In the fall of 2011, Disney officially welcomed Rapunzel as the 10th Disney Princess character at a high profile, star-studded celebration at Kensington Palace.
• Large flat dial with the Arabic hour numbers printed on the dial from 1 to 12.
• Contrasting middle track with the minutes printed on the dial from 5 to 60.
• Large minute hand clearly marked “MINUTES.”
• Hour hand clearly marked “HOUR.”
• Second hand in white to differentiate from the hour and minute hands.
• Includes a TIME TEACHER INSTRUCTION BOOKLET which will tell you the best and easiest way to teach your child how to tell time.
• Adjustable plastic strap with multi colored graphics to make this a “fun” experience!
• Silver Metal Case
• Stainless Steel caseback
• Boxed for gift giving to your favorite little one!
• CPSIA tested
Bought this for a 5 year old for x-mas so can't comment on durability yet but for a starter watch its nice and think it will help my daughter learn time easier, the words hour is... Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Lucky19942001
The watch was exactly as described and my daughter loves it. Within one week she is doing better telling time.Published on December 31, 2012 by Yvonne Clement-Smith
very nice looking watch.
great for the kids.
comes in a very pretty color.
the kids love it very much.
Bought this for my first grader. Her class is just getting into learning time and although they are only doing hours and :30, this will teach her the rest. Read morePublished on December 18, 2012 by Amy Leigh