Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 19, 2011 3:41:16 PM PST
Ryan says:
Enter your upc from a Ghibli blu/DVD and get ten off Nausicca if you didn't know.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/nausicaa-upgrade

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 4:40:42 PM PST
B. Austin says:
can this apply to amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2011 9:33:59 PM PST
mute says:
It has a scannable barcode, so I doubt it. There was a similar coupon available for Ponyo at it's release, and Amazon wasn't one of the stores you could use it on. I ended up going to Walmart who had matched Amazon's price.

Posted on Mar 8, 2011 1:30:51 PM PST
So, this came out today and we got the printed coupon from Disney. Went to Wal Mart, they didn't have it in store. Went to Target, nada. Went to Best Buy, they didn't even know what it was (which is the answer we generally get when we go there even if they did have one in the back.) If anyone knows a store that has it in stock IN store, please let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2011 4:05:05 PM PST
I was rather upset when I went to Walmart this afternoon as well, expecting to use the coupon to get it for around $15 -- they had Ponyo and stock everything Disney and random anime things, so why not Nausicaa?

I googled around and found it's really sparse. Some Targets and some Best Buys have them -- but definitely not all. I went to my local Target (which is a Super Target, which might be all that got them), and they had only three copies on the shelf. So even if places are getting them in, it's in very few numbers. Still at Target, I ended up paying $18 for it since it was $27.90 or something minus the $10 coupon :\

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 7:05:14 PM PST
Nice! I'm glad you found one. I kept searching and the closest store that has one is a Best Buy 30 miles away. They said its 29.99. So minus the 10 buck coupon would be 19.99 plus tax, so 22-23. I'm a Prime member so I just bought it on Amazon for $24.99 with free 2-day shipping. I'm sure with today's gas prices, I would have spent more than that 2 dollar difference driving all the way up there to get it. So... I guess with Amazon, I actually saved me money. But on the bright side: we both got copies! I hope you enjoy it Togashi Fan, I know I will! :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2011 3:37:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 15, 2011 4:23:56 PM PDT
Quexos says:
Some Targets are now carrying this at $27.99, so you can try looking up some stores in your area and checking their stock at target.com
The rewards offer is good till 3/20, so there's still time to pick this up for around $18 if you haven't already.

Posted on May 13, 2011 1:00:31 PM PDT
I love how people are willing to drive all around looking for a movie that after tax will save them about a buck instead of just buying it on amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2011
Latest post:  May 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) by Alison Lohman (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (455)