5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this game
We purchased Disney Sing It for our Daughter because she loves singing and she knows most of the Disney songs. She loves this game and has a blast jamming to the songs. My Wife and I found it very entertaining to watch her as well. This game has 35 different songs from artists like Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), Aly & AJ, Jesse McCartney, Camp Rock, High School Musical,...
Published on January 1, 2009 by Cute Chihuahua

1.0 out of 5 stars This did not come with a microphone
I was very disappointed when this arrived without the microphone. The name certainly needs to be restated to not include the microphone part.
Published 10 months ago by Ivey Nance

4.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves it, April 12, 2009
Ben Mathews (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Sing It Bundle with Microphone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
I bought this for my granddaughter (age 7) at her request. I don't know how, but she knows all the songs and she loves ths game. I can't remember when I've enjoyed anythng more than watching her and her friends singing with "Sing It".

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Girlz, January 6, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 3 daughters love this game. They range in ages 8 to 3. The graphics are so cute with the real videos for them to sing along with. I would recommend this to anyone with kids who love to sing and us big kids love it too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love it!, February 25, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have 2 girls 6 and 10 who both have a great time playing this game. My wife joins in and they have a blast. Lots of songs that are family friendly so with that in mind you can't go wrong!

3.0 out of 5 stars Proably better for older kids, January 25, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Not so good for younger kids, maybe 10 and older. But even then the songs are now dated and will likely be so last week for older kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney SingIT MUST BUY!, December 28, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter who is 8 LOVES this it was one of her favorite Xmas presents!!! We discovered she is quite talented. Super cute videos too.

3.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year has fun playing this game, April 18, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
We got thi for my daughter's 7th birthday. She enjoys playing it and it is easy enough for her to score good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't quite cut it, May 27, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Daughter wanted a music game for our PS3. She listens to Radio Disney a lot, so we figured Disney Sing It might be a good choice. We don't care for it very much. Were hoping from more songs from Disney movies on it. Quality of the music included is mediocre at best. Microphone is good quality, but you can get a better score just by humming along to some of the tunes. Certainly doesn't help her singing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for neither adults nor children, October 4, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Disclaimer: I'm a 31-year-old male with no children. I happen to love older Disney musicals, and I have a sizable library of karaoke, rhythm, and beat games (The Karaoke Revolution series, Technic Beat, and Elite Beat Agents being among my favorites). That said, I had modest expectations for this Disney-themed singing game.

Disney Sing It Bundle with Microphone is the worst video game I have ever purchased (rhythm or otherwise). It's one of those rare games that actually manages to deteriorate your gaming skill.

This entire game bundle was priced the single-digits, so it's not a huge loss that the advertised "35 Chart-Topping Tunes" turned out to be 2 songs I've heard before, and 33 songs that are flatly terrible. I'm a big fan of SingStar-like games, so naturally I was enticed by the inclusion of a USB microphone.

The "35 Chart Topping Tunes" are some of the worst music that I have ever heard. It doesn't say "35 Tunes, including Chart-Topping Tunes." It says "35 Chart-Topping Tunes," implying that *ALL* 35 songs topped the "charts." We sat around joking, "Which charts exactly?" Not only did these 35 songs make it onto the "chart," but all 35 *topped* them!

"The 13-year-olds' chart" or maybe "a chart consisting of one song?" Don't assume these are by-any-means the best of Disney Channel! They're just the songs Disney *wants* to be more popular, so they're forcing it on the audience. They're frantic, chaotic beats that have about 2x too many layers going on at once. Plainly, noise.

A player can easily ace a song in medium difficulty without even the slightest vocal talent. Our sessions deteriorated into waving our voice, or simply talking into the microphone to get a near-perfect score.

Showing the next line of the song while singing the current one is a nice touch, but it should be scrolling into place, rather than abruptly replacing the current line's text.

Included are music videos for each song. The music videos neatly portray equal distributions of every race and gender. In the Bollywood-themed music video, we joked that they accidentally forgot to include an Asian Indian actor.

The game has no value. Not as a gag -- too high budget to be humorous or quirky. Not for trophy whoring -- thank God there's no trophy support, as I'd be, frankly, embarrassed to have this on my trophy list. Not as a karaoke tracklist -- the songs suck and are completely unknown. Not as gaming fodder for your children -- buy them a proper karaoke game that increases their skill (try those published by Sony or Konami)!

In conclusion, cannibalize the replacement PS3 case, keep the microphone for duets in other games, and use the disc as a ninja-star. The manual and cover art probably combust well. Heed this warning!

Disney Sing It Bundle with Microphone - Playstation 3