Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 26, 2013
My two daughters (ages 3 and 5) really love the new Sofia The First TV Series. It is a cute story with cute characters. I would say it is geared towards younger, Disney Junior age kids due to the simple story and ages of the main characters. It is nice to finally have a Princess series on the Disney Channel for my girls to look forward to watching every week.

This set is a great figurine set for the girls to play with. There aren't too many Sofia The First toys out there yet and this is a great one to start with. It comes with Sofia, Sofia's stepbrother Prince James and stepsister Princess Amber, the Fairies who teach at Royal Prep Academy (Sofia's new school), and some of Sofia's animal friends. It is a well made, quality set and the figurines seem pretty sturdy. My girls love playing with these and love using them for pretend play while acting out the shows.

The one problem is that sellers on Amazon are selling this set for more than $25. We purchased the same exact set at the Disney Store in the mall for $12.50, which is the normal price for all of the Disney figurine sets. If you have a Disney Store near you, it is a much better deal there. They are also sometimes available on the Disney Store Web Site for the $12.50 price. Make sure to shop around.

That being said, it is a great set and highly recommended however you acquire it. Five Stars!

=========================

UPDATE (05/06/2013):
So we've had these Sofia the First figurines for several months now and my kids have put them through the wringer. These poor toys have had to go sailing with Jake and Bucky on a regular basis to fight Captain Hook, they get crammed in purses, they get buried in piles of other toys and then get thrown all over the house. Through all that play (or abuse), they have held up just fine. The quality of these toys has been very good in our experience and everything is still in one piece. Still highly recommended for your Sofia the First fan!
88 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old for easter. The detail on the figures is really great and she loves them. The reason I rated them 3 out of 5 is because of the way that they are packaged. The bases of the figures are molded to plastic and if you aren't very careful getting them out you will break the base off a few of the characters. Luckily for us the base only got broke on "Clover". Super glue'd it back together, but this shouldn't be of concern when opening up a new product.
on July 30, 2015
Loved this set! I purchased this 6 piece set as cake toppers for my daughters 3rd birthday party to top her cake because none of the stores locally had these or any other Sophia decorations in stock. I had the store make me a cake similar to what they had in their book and then I added these figurines. The set comes with James, Amber, Sophia, the three fairy god mother's, clover and the bird and squirrel (can't remember their names). It has all the main characters in the Disney Jr. TV show and my daughter loved it and has played with the characters many times since the birthday party because they are really durable toys as well. I understand I could have purchased it at the Disney store cheaper but we don't live near a disney store so this was a good option for me. Very happy with this purchase.

*I paid full price for this product and the opinions stated are based on mine or my family’s use of it.
on January 23, 2014
Way cooler cake topper than edible Sofia sheet, added benefit is that has been a few month since her birthday and she still plays Sofia. Actually gets more use than any of the real presents we got her. She is four. Highly recommend as cake topper and as a toy. Cake looked pretty cool too.
on January 31, 2014
I bought this Disney Sofia The First Exclusive 6 Piece PVC Figurine Set for my daughter's cake deco.

They are lovely and now kids are playing with it after the cake cutting.

My friends and relatives are impressed that I could source all these in Amazon. I shared with them it is easy and I did a lot of my shopping purchases thru Amazon. Save a lot of hassle and do not need to travel anywhere to shop. Just do it via online thru Amazon. Cheers!
on August 18, 2013
I got this for my 3 year old granddaughter who loves everything Tangle/Princess related so it wasn't much of a surprise she liked this too. But, like everything else, it was a big hit for a couple days and now it sits in the neglected toys pile. It does however get more attention and use than many of the other "old" toys from time to time.
on March 8, 2013
I ordered 2 of these for gifts. They are very cute, but the packging is really strange, it opened straight away at the bottom and looked like it was just taped, not tightly sealed like these sets usually are. I have to keep them as i need them for gifts this weekend but they just look used and the tape even looks like it was oened and re- sealed.
on September 13, 2013
This is a nice set of figurines. I am going to use them as cake toppers for my daughter's birthday. This set is much cheaper on Disney's website, but after paying for shipping, it comes to about the same price as Amazon.
on April 9, 2013
Bought these figurines for my 4 year old granddaughters who adore Sophia. They spend so many hours using their imagination with them. I am hoping Disney comes out with a set that has changeable clothes like the other Disney figurines!
on May 2, 2013
The set is just as pictured, not really fun to play with, they are more like little statues. My daughter played with them once and hasn't touch them again. They are really cute, but they are more for decoration, I feel.