Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on February 8, 2013
I purchased this doll, one for each of my 3 year old great-granddaughters. They both love the doll. One of their Mother's commented that the doll was so nice for her daughter to sleep with because of the nice hair. Instead of having strands of hair that fall out all over this dolls has velour type hair, very soft. Both Mother's didn't know the doll was soft and liked this feature very much too.
on January 5, 2013
Soft enough for my 2 yer old. There are no sharp edges not even the crown. It's made of bendable material.
on June 12, 2013
My daughter was sleeping with the book at night because she loves Sofia sooo much... Now she has this wonderful toy that is soft enough for her to cuddle with it! Worth it to see the smile on her fAce every night?
on January 6, 2013
Hard to find, extremely pricey, but a real hit for Christmas
Vender provided perfect product, on time and ready for Santa!
Twin granddaughters' hearts are complete.....................
on October 13, 2013
This was a gift for niece's first birthday. Both her and her 2-year old sister enjoy it. This was one of the nicer Sofia dolls that I found and I liked that it didn't have any pieces that little ones could choke on.
on January 6, 2016
I bought this for my 2-year old niece for Christmas - she loves Sofia the First. I wanted to buy her something that was a good size for her to be able to handle (not too small, not too big) and nothing with small pieces.

The doll is a genuine Disney product, which makes it worth the cost for a simple plush doll. She's also incredibly soft, which is great since the doll is attached to the hip of my niece. She cuddles with the plush doll every night. I was worried that there would be some sharp edges, even though it's a plush but all edges were perfectly rounded and soft.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, I really like how the hair is also plush and not strands. As I mentioned, my niece is attached to this doll and I could only imagine what the doll would look like after a couple weeks/months of wear and tear if it were to have strands of hair (like Barbie hair).

The colors are vibrant and the doll is special to my 2-year old niece. I don't really see the wonder of it and I can't attest to what an older child might feel about the doll but I think the general age range for most plush dolls is 0-3... maybe 0-4 depending on the child. But that's just a generalization -- I'm 30+ and I am still fond of my childhood stuffed bear, which has now been passed down to my own daughter.

So some key things about the doll:
+ Soft and smooth edges
+ No small pieces (aka not a choking hazard)
+ Suitable for a young child though I think older children might not be too impressed with the simplicity of a stuff plush.
+ Beautiful and vibrant colors
+ Very soft fabric
+ As described (13" plush doll)
+ It's a stuffed childs doll -- don't expect it to vacuum your house or go to work for you. You're mainly paying for your childs love of Sofia the First (and the Disney trademark).

I can't attest to its durability but after 24/7 use for almost 30 days, it's still looking like new. No piling or anything either. We'll see what the dress and doll look like after a couple of months. I will update later but for now, I like the product.
on September 7, 2013
This will be my second time reviewing this product....hopefully no one complains about this one to get it knocked off, if it does, oh well.

The doll is okay, nothing too special. My daughter wanted this, after seeing it on the computer or in a catalog or something, I couldn't find it in stores anymore, so I went on here and ordered it. She played with it for a few days but like I said about another doll I bought at the same time, I think this is really meant for 5 year old girls and younger, little princesses just getting into the dress up and tea party stages of play, where my daughter has passed that but loves princesses and wanted a new toy. Anyway, quality wise, it is again okay, nothing that stands out on it to make me say its a must have. If your child wants it, and you think they'll enjoy it, again, my opinion, younger kids between 3-5 I think will get the best use out of this doll. Hope this helps any of you potential buyers.
on March 3, 2016
Was so happy to find this in this size. The first Sofia had succumbed to injuries inflicted by the octopus. The second Sofia was a large pillow style doll and she lived happily for a long time until Dr. Hopper (a Moluccan cockatoo) decided she needed eye surgery and she never recovered, spilling stuffing that the Dr then threw at his assistants (a pomeranian, a chihuahua x rat terrier, and a Shiba Inu x Great Dane) who gave me fears they would ingest it. Thank goodness there's a new Sofia in town, but the octopus has had his tentacles on her already!
on October 7, 2015
This is a very soft, easy to take clothes off and put clothes on doll for a small child. My daughter loves it. She is a huge Sofia the first fan and this baby stays on her bed. Perfect for toting around & sleeping with because she is so soft.
on July 17, 2015
My grand daughter will love this. I ordered the Minimus plush and put Sophia on top to ride. Minimus has a strap on his back and I put Sophia's legs under the strap and her arms in front of the wings and she sits on perfectly for a ride. Nice scale for doll and horse. Love it.