Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 16, 2000
Simply stated, if you enjoy Disney tunes, you'll love this CD. There are tracks offered on this release that have been extremely hard to get on any other disc -- even from Disney themselves. And even though these aren't the exact arrangements as the original Disney tunes, they are expertly done by the Pops. There are some great pieces to sing along with or if your lips feel like puckering out a whistle -- go for it -- it's great stuff!
on August 24, 2000
This is the first of three CD's of Erich Kunzel who plays DisneyMusic.
Excellent orchestration, excellent chorus, ...
It's just 'Simply the Best' - even Disney used it:
'When You Wish Upon a Star' was used for the 'Christmas Ceremony' in Disneyland Paris.
on May 11, 2006
I have owned this recording since 1990, and I have not grown tired of it yet. The production values of this CS are amazing, the balance between the pops and the chorus is truly remarkable. If you love Disney...you will love this CD.
on April 4, 2013
I used this wonderful CD to create music for a equine musical freestyle (like an ice-skating program on horseback). It has all the best of the old Disney tunes with great sound quality. It makes tedious tasks like the drive to work both fresh and fun. My thanks to those who worked to make it possible.
on October 31, 2012
My dad had this CD before. But one day, as he was cleaning it, the CD broke in half. An avid Disney fan, I decided to order "A Disney Spectacular" to replace the one that got broken. The CD arrived from Amazon days ahead of schedule, which is very good. Also, I enjoyed listening to all the tracks. :)
on June 27, 2000
Content: tops for younger kids or even adults who want to remember those years. Music: Hey, it's Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops! Sound quality: Audiophile proven. Clean. Plays well at home, work, in the car, portable player. It's a must-have for any Disney/Kunzel-Pops lover.
on June 9, 1999
The vocal work of the Singing Hoosiers of Indiana University on this recording is beyond reproach.
on December 14, 2007
Seriously. I was a singing Hoosier and I was there...if you listen close, I'm one of the tenors trying to sing louder than the others. I still like it. You should too.
on May 28, 2007
When I go on vacation, I take *many* digital pictures. I then fuss with them in Photoshop, put them into a presentation with music, and put the whole thing onto DVD. It's a great way to relive the vacation. We went to Disney World for Halloween in 2006, and I needed music to go along with the eventual presentation. I was first drawn to Disney Spectacular because I have found all of the music produced by Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops to be superior and very entertaining. I am not finished with the presentation as yet, but so far I have used "When You Wish Upon A Star," "It's a Small World," "Baroque Hoedown," and part of "Disney Fantasy Medley." Listening to Disney Spectacular affords an adult appreciation for the Disney experience.
on August 14, 2013
This is a very entertaining CD. So many familiar disney tunes to listen to in an instrument form. I really enjoyed it.