Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 3, 2013
My niece wanted this phone case for a long time... saw it in the mall for as much as $35!! Promised her we could do better than that. Exact same product for just a few dollars. Very happy girl... I look like Aunt of the Year!!
on August 17, 2013
Cute purchase, except for the fact that the ears kept flipping up when I would even slightly move the phone. They're supposed to be able to lock in so that they're not sticking out, but the clasp is very flimsy.
on January 31, 2013
I literally had it for not even 2 days and the ears were already broken. I want my money back.
on March 13, 2012
i just received this last week and it is adorable. i love the was his ears are movable. i have not actually used this cover yet but i am looking forward to it. also they sent some power button covers with stitch on them for free it was awesome i would recommend the seller and the product
on June 14, 2012
i got my new case the other day i was very happy that it did not actually take two months to get more like only one but the only flaw is one of his ears wont stay closed and it bothers me so i no longer use it but for the price i payed its not surprising and dose not really matter but i think its a thing in all the cases with a few videos i watched they had the same problems
on July 5, 2012
The second I saw this case I fell in love with it and had to have it. The case was a little under $6 bucks and a great deal! I could 5 cases for the price of 1 $30 case. It is a bit bulky and the ears are a bit sensitive. When I got my case it did not come in standard packaging and the left ear would not always stay locked into place. I got my case about 2-3 weeks after buying it, it was expected to come at the end of July so it came way earlier than expected. I knew right away I should have just bought two and just the other day when I dropped the phone with the ears up, the left already handicapped ear broke. The spring still works in it but the little plastic piece that keeps it in to place when the ear pops off broke. Just bought another one! It's cute and cheap enough to buy a replacement! Also the blue tint does happen when you use flash but I read that if you just color in the inside of the part with the camera lens with black sharpie, you will not get the blue tint. Also I have an iPhone 4S and had no problem inserting the standard iPhone charger into the phone with the case on.
on November 27, 2012
It doesnt get 5 stars because it did brake, I managed to fixed the ear with a screw to stopit from spining all the way around. Everyone always asked where I got it. In china town it sales for like $25. so its definatly worth it from amazon.
on November 19, 2012
This was the most awesome gift I could've gotten for my self. The case stands up, the ears pop out and it's the color it was showed on the picture. I hugged my mail man.. Lol!! He is awesome. He knew he made my day when I got my package today.. :)
Would I recommend to buy it from this person? Yes!! I wonder if they have it in other colors??
on August 8, 2012
I bought this thinking it'd be really cute on my iPhone 4s when we go to Disney in November.

While it fits the phone perfectly and actually is really cute- the moveable ear broke within 2 weeks of me getting the product. It's cheaply made, although the price sorta reflects that too. Oh well, guess I'll have to cough up another $5 for a new one before we go to Disney.
on September 23, 2012
I'm in love with this product! It is sooooo much better then the ones i found at the store. When i brought this product, my friend immediately told me they told this at out local mall, i went to check them out in case i wanted to cancel this order, but no! those cases are awful! This one is just right.

Now the only bad thing is that the ear wouldn't stay in :( but i'm okay with that because i feel like if the ears are in, Stitch looks sad