- Size (LWH): 4.75 inches, 0.5 inches, 2.5 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.99 shipping
Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Silicone Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
|Price:||$5.65 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$33.34 (86%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Precise cutouts for iPhone 4 4S
- Soft Silicone Rubber Material brings out comfortable hands feelings
- Size is perfect fit and very easy to install, covers the back and corners of your phone
- High quality Silicone material, Soft texture,smooth touch,timeproof and durable
- The Case is Easy to insert and Remove and all function buttons of the iphone is accessible without removal of the case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Silicone Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PHISCALE||Anya88||Ocean Best||Fenix Select - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 4||iphone 4||apple iPhone 4||apple iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 4g|
|Color||blue||Lilo Stitch Movable Ear Blue||blue||Brown|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I love Stitch, so this case is PERFECT!It went on my phone with ease. The plastic is soft to the touch, yet feels very sturdy. All of the external button controls work perfectly with my iPhone 4S. The usb plug and headphone outlets work still too. My kids and I love how the ears can pop in and out. My phone still works the same. Pictures and video aren't obstructed...neither are the speakers or mic.
Like I said, this case is so cute! Worth the wait and price!
This leads me to my next point: only after one day of having this case, the left ear (when facing the front of the iPhone) broke. The ear itself is still attached to the head, but when you press Stitch's tuft of hair to release the ears, the left ear falls lower because the interior plastic piece that prevents the ears from settling lower somehow broke/snapped. I suspect this part broke when the ears popped open while my phone was in my jeans pocket and I shuffled them to put them back in place. In hindsight, this could've been avoided by me just putting my phone in my bag but I see this as an inconvenience (I'm the type of person who prefers to keep my phone on my person/pocket instead of inside a purse or backpack).Read more ›
-It is -very- durable. It more than serves its purpose as an iPhone case and protects your device like a steel turtle shell.
-As you may have noticed, it's pretty cute. Gets me lots of attention at parties, to say the least.
-It's functional. Those ears of his fold back, and you can bring them back out by pressing that little tuft on his head. I've read a few reviews that say they break easy, but I haven't had that problem.
-Cumbersome. Makes your pocket bulge, and the ears can get in the way when they're folded back.
-Headphones are a nightmare. Beware: do -not- use the buds that came with your phone. They will be nearly impossible to get back out. Any buds you use must have a long, thin, circular jack, or else they either won't fit or will get HOPELESSLY stuck.
-Charging your phone. The gap at the bottom is too small to accommodate your charger. I have to pry Stitch off my iPhone with my pocket knife every night to charge it, so you should prepare to do the same.
Get it. Don't let my detailed list of cons drive you away; they're annoying, but they're minor. For the price I paid, about $4, Stitch performs very well, both in looks and functionality.
1) It's really cute, it'll get people to take a second look and even compliment!
2) Some people don't like how bulky it is, but I personally love how it fits in my hand.
3) His ears!! Enough said.
4) In my opinion I don't care much for its flaws... it's just adorable.. but I'll list them out anyways :p
1) Sticking him in your purse/bag/etc. can sometimes be tricky, gotta be careful with those ears, I was always worried they would break off :/
2) Sticking him in your pocket is another tricky situation but you'll be fine.
3) I found it difficult to put the charger on without having to pull him apart, but with the right width you can slide it back on and still have the charger on.
4) I noticed the matte-like plastic on his ears started to wear off :/
5) When you take a picture with the flash on there is some type of blue glow.
6) You can't silence the phone when his head is on.
7) Can only use thin headphones to stick in his head.
Other than that, the case is amazing and I am happy with my purchase! It even came in a cool packaging. Unfortunately I dropped him screen down and as a phone case HE DID protect my phone but sacrificed his ear =[[[[ BUT NO WORRIES! got a new one coming in next week ! :]
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this case for my 5 year old son. It was so cute but it doesn't stay on the phone. The ears come off and were lost in the first week and it is hard to charge the phone... Read morePublished 3 days ago by lacy parrish
I liked it but when I put on the case the ear's would fall off but i could not get them back on or any time I touch the ear's they would fall off and I could still not get them onPublished 20 days ago by Ashley
after three days the ears broke and wouldn't flip into place.Published 20 days ago by Kristina Wallace
i love disney, I love stitch, this case gets 5 stars. it is awesome! i get compliments on it all the time. So cute!Published 23 days ago by Elizabeth