Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Store Frozen Elsa/Anna Rolling Luggage
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 31, 2014
Extremely disappointed in this product. The handle is made from a very flimsy plastic. The first thing out of the box, my granddaughter pinched her finger in the slide. I tried the handle and it does NOT work all the time. It will NOT slide or lock into place when it should. The suitcase is darling and my 6 year old loved it but is now afraid of getting hurt again. It actually broke the skin on her little finger. She screamed, as she was not only in pain but scared to death. Now she is trying to pull it by the strap which will not work for the rolling feature. I could have purchased a Samsonite with a solid, reliable handle for the roller bag and a quality piece of luggage however she like so many other children are in love with Elsa and Anna from Frozen and wanted that bag for a future trip to Disney.
I may have to report this as an unsafe item. I would not recommend this item.
on June 21, 2014
While I did not purchase this product from Amazon, I did buy it from the Disney store online. Price gouging through third party sellers notwithstanding, this little rolling luggage bag is a great addition to my daughter's Frozen collection. It is lightweight and attractively designed. The image is sewn on (along with the decorative embellishments and plastic "gems") and colored exactly as the image shows with silver sparkly plastic material around the sides. The size is adequate for an overnight to week-long trip for a young girl or toddler, respectively, depending upon clothing thickness, etc. The inside is lined with the same light turquoise color found on the outside. The shape is maintained via what seems to be cardboard around the width. The pull out handle could have been designed slightly better, perhaps with a locking mechanism. If the handle is pushed down, it will collapse. That being said, it is easy for my four year old to manipulate and drag around, the wheels roll smoothly. I would not recommend sending this bag through as a check on at the airport. It should be carried on instead as I'm not entirely confident in the frame's capability to stand up to baggage handler roughness. All in all, I'm glad I bought this bag (my daughter is thrilled as well).
on February 7, 2014
I have not bought this personally; however, one of the girls at a youth retreat had this suitcase. She is a teenager and loves it. The silver is really glitter and the colors are very bright and true to the movie. It was so so so cute!!!
Anyone in love with "Frozen" would love this suitcase.
on July 20, 2014
I purchased this same child's suitcase in the store for $34.95. It is definitely a cute suitcase and my granddaughter loved it. But, within a month's time period the Elsa/Anna decal started coming off and had to be glued. It had not been used yet.
on December 15, 2014
Don't waste your money. A better, more durable product is out there at half the cost. Handle did not pull up properly and the zipper sticks.
on September 21, 2014
Perfect product and service supplier is excellent! I was 100% satisfied.
on July 9, 2014
Told it was very nice, and my granddaughter loved it.
on November 22, 2014
Good bag but please don't let your child operate handle by themselves - it might pinch or flip over sinse it requires significant force to push it back down. Found it at the Disney Store for $34.95
on April 16, 2014
Quality item. The current Frozen craze has the little girls wanting all things Frozen. This item fits the bill for school work.
on August 25, 2014
It is just perfect! My daughter was so happy opened her package. The product it's just perfect to carry her clothes and everything she needs for a weekend in San Francisco, Ca.