5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
I bought this for my little sister who resides in Jamaica and although she hasn't seen it as yet I know she'll like it. It's a cute little tinkerbell watch for a more than reasonable price.
Published 17 months ago by Shauna Pederson

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
The watch is very pretty, it seems to be in fine working order. Although when I recieved it, the band was not completely attached. I am fairly confident this had nothing to do with shipping. The price was not bad, so I am not unhappy with it.
Published on January 8, 2011 by tpoisonberry

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK1034A Tinker Bell Black Dial Black Strap Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk!!!, January 9, 2013
Received the first one and the stars fell off of it. Returned for a new one. Received new one and was even worse. Didn't work and had a button missing. Returned again for a refund. Will never buy a watch from here again!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 1, 2011
A Kid's Review
I ordered it for my 10 years daughter. She chose it on the site. She has the watch for four mounth and it works wery good. Very good quality for this prise and nice apperance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, January 8, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch, October 11, 2010
A Kid's Review
very nice watch for that price, i bought it as a present for my 9 years old daughter and she loved it,It has nice box I recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies