4.0 out of 5 stars everything but the time
Published on August 19, 2010 by Lindycorp

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, yet not an appropriate size for a child!
Published on April 16, 2011 by Mischelle Myers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars everything but the time, August 19, 2010
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
the watch is great; the glasp is very strong and seems like it will last a while. but the package did not come with any sort of manual! there is no piece of script instructing how to change the time. There are just two slips containing information all about warranties and return polices... You think it'd be simple enough to figure out by yourself, but it's 10 minutes later and all I have learned is how to use what i think is a timer. Kind of lame to forget to include an essential item to the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, yet not an appropriate size for a child!, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
My five year old daughter has been waiting for a watch to practice her time-telling skills with, this is the one she chose! While it is picture perfect aesthetically, it is way too big for a child. It fit me. We were able to resize it, with quite a bit of fine detail effort, and she can now wear it. Having to completely rebuild a watch so my child could actually enjoy isn't what we intended to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
I purchased this item for my 6 year old as a Christmas gift and I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved it. It looks much better in person and the time was already set on the watch. I'm sure my daughter is going to love it! It is definitely worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
My granddaughter loves her new watch! It is exactly as pictured and came in a nice tin box for her to store other keepsakes in.

The bracelet was too large for her, but found a local jeweler who was able to reduce the size for only $3.00. Well worth the extra money to see her smile. The whole process only took about 5 minutes and if necessary in the future the pieces removed can be added back in.

A definite winner for any little girl who loves Tink!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sized for children, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
My 5 year old would love the watch. I purchased it because it is a digital watch so she could more easily read the time. Unfortunately it is sized for an adult and there is no easy way to make it smaller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
Super cute watch, but the clasp broke the second day my daughter wore it, we don't know where the clasp ended up so we can't even try to fix it

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
I had to return this item and try as I might I could not get the time to set correctly. Am quite happy with the way Amazon handled the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
Very cute! I bought this as a birthday gift for my Granddaughter and she loved it. I would recommend this for any young lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for my daughter, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
This watch was great for my daughter as a gift and Worked wonderfully. She loved it and I was very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' TK2015 Tinker Bell Digital Watch (Watch)
Very cute as I am a huge Tinker-bell fan and I wear it everyday and people always ask e where i got it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›