Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Kids' TY1095 Toy Story Watch with Yellow Plastic Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 3, 2010
We purchased this watch for our 2 year old son. He loves watches and loves Toy Story so it was a perfect fit. We intentionally picked something inexpensive so that if he broke it or damaged it in some way it wasn't any big deal. He loves to play with it. The band is a little big but it still works great and gives him his own watch to have.
on January 5, 2015
This was well-received by my 3 year old niece, who is -- like most children familiar with Toy Story - very fond of Woody.
We wanted her to have a way to know what time it is that is appealing and accessible,
as she could apply number learning to concept of what number means bedtime, or when is it too early to wake up Mommy.
The Next thing I sent, a few months later, was a Maisy Mouse book on how to read hands of a clock.
And for Christmas I just sent her a Hello Miss Kitty alarm clock. So, even as she is learning the different methods for
telling time, she enjoys wearing this watch once in a while. I can't speak to how sturdy it will be when worn a lot,
but so far, so good.
on November 1, 2013
Dont buy this product it's defective. The time is keep changing by its self. I did set up the time everyday. It's really frustrating and I wish I could return this product even without the package.
on December 27, 2013
Ordered this as a stocking stuffer for my 4 year old. Good thing he doesn't really care if the watch portion works because it doesn't. It worked for almost 1/2 a day and then quit altogether. We haven't checked to see if perhaps it was produced a long time ago and perhaps the battery just died, but I can't imagine that being the case. I only ordered and received the watch a week before Christmas. On the positive side, he loves that it is Toy Story and is stil proudly wearing 2 days later.
on March 11, 2014
We bought this watch for my 3 year old son. He loves it because it is Toy Story, but within two weeks the numbers were fading out. Also, it doesn't keep time - it runs way fast. I can set the watch to the correct time and in two hours it is already 45 minutes fast. I am not impressed. Wish I could return it!
on May 19, 2014
My son received this watch for Christmas and by New Years, it was already falling apart (the jelly strap band separated from the actual face of the watch).
Was difficult to get the time set and it seemed to continually reset on its on.
Very disappointed with this product.
on September 13, 2014
This watch is junk, period.

I bought this for my now 4 year old son. Bought it last year to give to him at Christmas, but he had so many presents we didn't open it quite yet. So now, opened it up since he is learning to tell time, and guess what, just like the other reviews, the watch doesn't keep time.

There is one tiny hole to put in a paperclip to change time, but within a few hours, the time is off. I don't see anyway to change a battery if that was the issue. Seems like it would have died already if it was the battery though.

In addition, the LCD screen that shows the time is so small, I have trouble reading it. There is no reason to have a watch of this size with a screen that is too tiny to use. The numbers sometimes get cut off because the screen is so small.

Too bad for me, I should have just burned my money, because this watch is useless and can't return it. And now I have a 4 year old that is upset.

Normally Disney labled "stuff" is good quality. They should take their name off of this and Amazon should stop selling it, becuase obviously there are other reviews just like this.
on September 15, 2011
I wanted to buy my 28 month old grandson his first watch, this seemed perfect since he already has Toy Story toys.
The watch came sealed in a package with scratches all over the face and with a dead battery.
The package says choking danger for children less than 3, something not mentioned in the link.
I'm generally satisfied with my Amazon purchases so this is clearly an aberration.
on January 7, 2014
My 5 year old son picked this out and he loves it!
He wore it almost daily for a few months.
Someone stepped on it when it was on the floor and broke it. Which I believe is understandable.
Getting him another one.
on September 18, 2013
This watch is supposed to be a kids watch, perfect for kids, by Disney Kids.... This IS NOT a kids watch. I'm a 6'5", 33 year old, 375lb man and the watch fits me perfectly. It is a normal, adult size watch. Just because it's Disney, doesn't make it a children's watch. No point returning it... it was only 7 dollars.

See 1 answered question