5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Thomas Kinkade Beauty and the Beast puzzle
This is a beautiful picture and the puzzle pieces are sturdy and fit well. Our granddaughter and I love putting together this puzzle.
Published 10 months ago by M. Kay Mills

2.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Quality is Poor
I am going to contact the maker of this puzzle. The pieces are TERRIBLE, they are not glued properly, fray up and split and two pieces are not even entirely cut apart so I have to leave them that way. I want a new one because I am hoping it is just a fluke? I love the Disney themes so I will see if they will replace it.
Published 1 month ago by Linda S Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Thomas Kinkade Beauty and the Beast puzzle, August 29, 2013
M. Kay Mills (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Parks Thomas Kinkade Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love Puzzle 1000 Piece (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, January 9, 2014
Although I don't like how much I had to pay for this item, I don't care either. I love this puzzle!!!

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie of all time, at least from my childhood. It is so beautiful and has all the important characters in it. (Plus some bonus characters that you may not have expected to see... 1 example being bambi --- sorry for the spoiler... Have fun finding all the other characters that Thomas snuck in).

This is just one of many exciting puzzles and I hope that you enjoy every single one (while maybe even listening to disney songs). ^_^

2.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Quality is Poor, May 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun puzzle!, March 23, 2014
I am having a lot of fun putting this puzzle together. It is a little difficult and at times I am convinced there are pieces missing, but so far I have found them all! Four days, I have about 35% done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful puzzle, March 2, 2014
Beautiful puzzle, the watercolor sort of style gives it a bit of a challenge which is good. The only complaint that I have is that the pieces fit very loosely. Unless you're working on a completely flat surface, this causes the pieces to not stick together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Challenging, February 10, 2014
K. Wellborn (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This puzzle is quite large, beautiful and challenging. It is varied enough to be sorted, however so it's not as frustrating as man of his puzzles with all flowers can be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun puzzle but the pieces fall apart easily., February 9, 2014
The puzzle is fun and difficult, but the pieces come apart too easily (they rip apart and have scratches on them).

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it., February 3, 2014
It was just what my wife was looking for. We did not pay for expedited shipping but to be nice they did it for us for no charge. We were both well pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 28, 2014
I picked one of these up at Disney World (it's a Disney Parks exclusive). It's a beautiful puzzle. The only issue with this puzzle is that the pieces come apart super easy. If you bump a section you put together it falls apart. I'm doing these puzzles on newspaper so that I can glue them when I'm done and where there were folds in the paper the puzzle won't stay together! I'm constantly having to reattach pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzle-harder than it looks!, December 21, 2013
Jennifer Calabrese (Cherry Hill, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
this puzzle is definitely not boring! it is harder than it looks-which is a good thing. very hard to walk away from if you like doing puzzles

Rate and Discover Movies