Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Parks Thomas Kinkade Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love Puzzle 1000 Piece
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2014
Although I don't like how much I had to pay for this item, I don't care either. I love this puzzle!!!

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie of all time, at least from my childhood. It is so beautiful and has all the important characters in it. (Plus some bonus characters that you may not have expected to see... 1 example being bambi --- sorry for the spoiler... Have fun finding all the other characters that Thomas snuck in).

This is just one of many exciting puzzles and I hope that you enjoy every single one (while maybe even listening to disney songs). ^_^
on April 20, 2015
This was delivered quickly and came in perfect condition. It took me about a week to complete the 1000 piece puzzle, and there were NO missing pieces. The entire puzzle is well made and beautiful once pieced together. Definitely recommend!
on April 30, 2016
Bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it. This was the first 1,000 piece puzzle either of us had ever completed and what a beautiful one to do together! I was a little wary of purchasing given that some of the other reviews mentioned bent or even missing pieces but we didn't have any problems. My mom has a ton of Thomas Kinkade products and this one lived up to the high expectations I had for it. In terms of the artwork and color, the Thomas Kinkade collection did not disappoint.

It took us about 5 days to finish while working on it a couple of hours on and off each day.

Puzzle solving tips

1) Start with your border first. Find the four corners and then build the entire square.

2) Roughly color code the pieces. Put light blue sky pieces in one pile, the beast's blue coat pieces and belle's yellow dress in another pile, etc. This will make life much easier in the long run.

Good luck!
on March 23, 2014
I am having a lot of fun putting this puzzle together. It is a little difficult and at times I am convinced there are pieces missing, but so far I have found them all! Four days, I have about 35% done.
on August 29, 2013
This is a beautiful picture and the puzzle pieces are sturdy and fit well. Our granddaughter and I love putting together this puzzle.
on March 2, 2014
Beautiful puzzle, the watercolor sort of style gives it a bit of a challenge which is good. The only complaint that I have is that the pieces fit very loosely. Unless you're working on a completely flat surface, this causes the pieces to not stick together well.
on January 28, 2014
I picked one of these up at Disney World (it's a Disney Parks exclusive). It's a beautiful puzzle. The only issue with this puzzle is that the pieces come apart super easy. If you bump a section you put together it falls apart. I'm doing these puzzles on newspaper so that I can glue them when I'm done and where there were folds in the paper the puzzle won't stay together! I'm constantly having to reattach pieces.
on February 9, 2014
The puzzle is fun and difficult, but the pieces come apart too easily (they rip apart and have scratches on them).
on May 24, 2014
I am going to contact the maker of this puzzle. The pieces are TERRIBLE, they are not glued properly, fray up and split and two pieces are not even entirely cut apart so I have to leave them that way. I want a new one because I am hoping it is just a fluke? I love the Disney themes so I will see if they will replace it.
on December 11, 2013
Absolutely beautiful. I got the 4 500 piece puzzle like last week and they had shredding all over the bag so it got a bit messy. But this one surprisingly didn't. Well it didn't have as much.