5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft and cute
Published on April 3, 2012 by A. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, but not the best quality
I bought these for my 3 year old who loves Tinkerbell. She absolutely adores these sheets and they are cute, and not as gaudy as many other character sheets I've seen. It is a very cute set.

However, the sheets just feel thin and they are very slippery so don't stay on the bed as well as I'd like. For the price, it's to be expected though. These are...
Published on September 2, 2012 by J. Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft and cute, April 3, 2012
This review is from: 4pc Disney Tinkerbell Powder Purple Full Sheet Set (Kitchen)
I bought the full size set for my daughter and have used them for nearly 8 months now. As another reviewer said, I was really surprised at just how soft these are for the price. They are very cute, like many kids sets are, but not rough/cheap quality. The sheets are somewhat silky, but cool, not sticky, like satin sheets sometimes are. They've held up in regular washes in hot temperature. I would highly recommend these to any Tinkerbell fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and fun, March 25, 2012
My daughter really likes the sheets that now match her comforter and they're softer than I expected for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 4, 2012
I have this on my daughter's twin bed and it looks really nice. The colors are deep and appears to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars COLORFUL BEAUTY, December 29, 2011
THE SHEET SET FITS OUR GRANDDAUGHTER'S BED PERFECTLY. SHE LOVES TINKER BELL AND IT WAS THE PERFECT GIFT. IT IS AS IF SHE IS SLEEPING WITH TINKER BELL. THEY ARE VERY WILL MADE SHEETS, GRANDMA

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this set, February 9, 2012
JB (Hollister, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Very cute set for my daughter. It's a kids set, without being too tacky, like a lot are :) Comforter is great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars tinkerbell sheets, June 2, 2014
So cute. I mixed Tinkerbell & Disney Princesses in granddaughters room, These sheets work perfect with both teams fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, April 12, 2014
My daughter is not a princess fan so I thought this one would be best. She loved it (she was 8 at the time), it is a nice shade of white with purple stripes. She has a matching comforter and the hamper, makes her room look nice without looking to girly (well that's what she says). I'm very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sheets, October 27, 2013
These are so cute! What I really love about these are they don't look like they are only sheets for a little girls room. Could absolutely use these as a tween and not worry about complaints that they look like they are for someone younger. Quality is great. Colors are cute and simple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, September 30, 2012
These sheets are cute, tad slippery but wash great. My daughter like them, although i think she would rather tinkerbell was more noticeable on them

5.0 out of 5 stars We like it, September 29, 2012
I highly recommend this product. My daughter loves it and it definitely met the expectations.
The color is beautiful and the fabric is not the best but it is good for the price you pay it.

4pc Disney Tinkerbell Powder Purple Full Sheet Set