5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Well Made Plush Mater with Great Detail!
Cars 2 Tow Mater was purchased as a birthday present for my youngest son and he absolutely LOVED/LOVES it! He actually turned his nose up at a remote control Thomas the Train to cuddle with Mater for his whole birthday. And plush Mater has now replaced plush Thomas as his favourite good night toy.

The detail and quality of plush Mater from Cars 2 is quite...
Published 21 months ago by Jason L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really very small
Published on February 13, 2012 by D.V.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Well Made Plush Mater with Great Detail!, December 13, 2012

The detail and quality of plush Mater from Cars 2 is quite excellent, right down to the hidden plush rocket boosters!!! The boosters secure down into the hidden position extremely well with the velcro and have taken the well-meaning innocent pounding that only a Terrible Two can put a toy through. Cars 2 Mater is extremely well-made with tightly woven stitching and the attention to detail from Mater's missing headlight all the way around is excellent, especially for the price.

As to the price, it is amazingly low considering this is an official Disney product. The seal is on the bottom of the plush toy and one can say this for official Disney toys if Cars 2 Mater is any indication: They do not skimp in the quality or detail department. I believe any child who likes toy cars and plush or stuffed toys would be thrilled to get Cars 2 Tow Mater. I highly recommend this toy to you and hope this review has been helpful. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves Mater, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
I bought this for my son to keep in his bed. He loves it. The back of Mater is velcroed down, when you pull up the flap, there are rockets, just like Cars 2. There's not much to complain or rave about here. It's a stuffed animal. Well put together. It's a good large size, and machine washable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really very small, February 13, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
I purchased this for my 3yo son. I thought he might be able to take this to his day care for a pillow on his cot for naptime. It is much smaller than it looks. It has rocket boosters that are velcroed down in the back. It doesn't feel like the stitching is that good and won't last. It is kind of a good thing that it just sits in the corner of his bed. He was given the large Mater pillow pet from his grandparents. For ten dollars more, it is much more useful than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Stuffed Animal, August 2, 2012
Sarah S. (Denver,CO US) - See all my reviews
I can't wait to give this adorable stuffed truck to my son for his 4th birthday. It looks like it is well made, so I am sure it will live up to many nights of keeping him company while he sleeps and days of being played with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., July 6, 2012
Bought it to decorate my son's room and he also likes to play with it. I think it's really good quality, cute, soft and durable. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again!, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
Soo cute! The 6 year old boy was so excited when I gave it to him - then he found the hidden rocket packs!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
Cute pillow, my 2 year old grandson loves it. Just the right size for this age group, and very soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy at a great price, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
Great toy with on time delivery. My nephew loved it! Very soft but still durable and the multiple moving parts made it a pillow that will keep my nephew's interest for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
Item was absolutely perfect! It met all my expectations and my grandson loved it! I would definitely recommend this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and exactly what I hoped, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12'' (Toy)
This toy is just what I hoped it would be for my little nephew! He loves the movie and is a cuddlier so I thought this would be perfect for him.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Disney Tow Mater Plush Toy -- 12''
$28.75