4.0 out of 5 stars Small but Awsome
Published on September 16, 2011 by JD

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, but small
This item is small, as other reviews have mentioned. It's shorter than a diaper genie, if that helps with a frame of reference. I use it for the smaller toys, like matchbox cars, puzzle pieces, etc. If you have bigger toys to put away, like tonka trucks or play guitars, you'll need something bigger.
Published on July 30, 2011 by Susan Davis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, but small, July 30, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars needs better egineering, January 17, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
very cute and functional, easy assembly, convenient in that it holds books as well. unfortunately it is not very durable, especially considering the age group that it is intended for. the bottom two "shelves" are nothing more than a piece of fabric that wraps around a pole to form 2 "shelves" to hold the bins. the fabric is the same cheap paperlike fabric that re-usable shopping baga are made of, and our ripped right from the seam, and then just plain tore almost in half. we had it less than a month. product only has a 30 day mfr warranty, and mfr does not offer replacement parts, i was advised to return to place of purchase, which i did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but Awsome, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
Ok so i read some reveiws on this item. All of people said it was very small well if you look at the prduct discription it tells you how big it is. I knew the size when i got it. it is awomse for small toys and for small books. I am using one of the drawers for very small book and the rest for toys. I think it is made for the price. But people need to pay attention to the product disrcription. If you need something with more duribility this item is not for you. If you need it just to get toys out of the way and they kids dont ruff house with it then you are fine. I love this item so far. Easy essembaly to. I would recomend this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last a year., September 15, 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
My son loves Toy Story, so I bought this and the desk that matches for his big Christmas present. After a few months, the little bins started to lose shape and become kind of flimsy. The blue fabric that holds up the bins has a huge tear in it - its a really thin, cheap fabric. All in all, I think it would have been better to buy a wooden organizer with plastic bins and put stickers on it. Sure, its cute.. But its cheaply made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute ,good for toddlers, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
I purchased this because my 2 yr old has so many books and bookends weren't doing the job. The price was great compared to others I looked at. It is smaller then I imagined, but that is my fault for not taking out the tape measure. The bins are tiny and are good for the small stuff. The directions werent very clear, but I figured it out by looking at the box. Overall, this is a great organizer. It doesn't look cheep any we can fit alot of books in it, even the large books. It fits right at the end of my sons toddler bed so the books are easy to get in and out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great But Has Flaws, January 13, 2011
M3G@N (Far Away From You) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
This toy bin is super cute. I bought it because my boys like toy story and needed a place to store both books and toys. The material used are very cheap and not evening owning this product for a month, the fabric had already broken. The bins are also very small, I honestly thought this would have been a larger item. You basically get what you pay for. This is about 30 and is worth about that. Even though there are flaws, it still serves its purpose and goes great in a toy story themed room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and colorful, February 16, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
When I initially put this product together, I was disappointed in that it looked so small. Big misconception! It actually fits many, many more books than it appears to hold. I have used the bins for small books and the hanging racks for larger books. It has worked out perfectly for both my 3 year old and my 18 month old to grab whatever books they feel like reading. The Toy Story theme is cute too.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
Quality of product is OK for this Delta brand. The baskets are pretty sturdy and hold a lot. As for the fabric that is used as "shelves", they could use a higher quality. Also, the stitching came undone at the end, which a sewing machine is needed to repair it, or else it won't hold the baskets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than looks, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
This is a great little unit for the books, but it is a lot smaller than I thought this would be. Still works fine for organizing books for your little one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for books.., May 10, 2013
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Book and Toy Organizer (Toy)
Its small and can only hold some books but for my sons room it's just right...At first I thought wow this is small but it worked well and we are happy with it...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›