4.0 out of 5 stars Patterns not the same as the photo
My almost 3 year old has no interest in being potty trained. But he LOVES Toy Story. So I decided to buy him this set of undies (in 4T) and wrap them in wrapping paper and give them to him. He was excited to open them and has even worn them a few times. No luck on the potty training so far though... :)

Like other reviewers have said, these undies were...
Published on June 19, 2012 by Kara Hale

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
This product is trash, after first use, stitches broken (poor quality) and I have to throw them away. Please if you are a possible customer take in count my comment or you might loose you money.
Published 22 months ago by Roger Perez

4.0 out of 5 stars Patterns not the same as the photo, June 19, 2012

Like other reviewers have said, these undies were pretty stiff out of the package. One quick wash and they were nice and soft. But like the title of my review says - none of the patterns in the photos are on the undies we got. It's okay because the patterns are still cute, but my little guy loves Rex and Woody best and while there are patterns that centralize around these characters I was excited for the brown piping around the Woody pair and the ones with gray piping with Rex.

A little background on size too -- I'm sure glad I got the 4T instead of the 2T-3T. My son turns 3 in a month and is about 36" tall and weighs 38 pounds. He's in 3T pants and 4T shirts. The 4T are none too big but they fit like underwear should. So if in doubt order the larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Run small, October 6, 2012
My 2 year old son loves them. The quality is great. So far they have been washed at least 3 times and still look like new. I am only sad they tend to run a little small. Wish I got him a bigger size. As for my son, some of the briefs the picture is only on the back and nothing on the front which was disappointing for him.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, February 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Handcraft Little Boys' Toy Story 7 Pack Brief (Apparel)
Very disappointed in these. They are very flimsy and my grandson complains that they are not comfortable. I suggest you select another product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, December 18, 2012
I highly recommend this product - the colors are bright, the material is nice. I would have given 5 stars, except for the small inconvenience that you should really wash them before your child wears them. My son got a mild rash when he wore a couple of them without washing, but one wash later they are perfectly fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training~, February 27, 2012
Bought these for my son as his first underwear after diapers. He LOVES Toy Story and he readily gave up his diaper to wear his favorite characters. He hates putting on diapers for naps/bedtime because he loves these so much! He loves to pick out which ones to wear in the mornings and I feel it's really helped make potty training the success that it is! We are very excited to be out of diapers! And I love the 7 pack because the first day we went thru almost all 7! Great, great product and I'm going to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, December 13, 2012
excellent product, super colorful, good finish, do not lose their original color to be washed very comfortable my son feels very comfortable to use

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Handcraft Little Boys' Toy Story 7 Pack Brief (Apparel)
these are good little underwear. my son likes them and they fit him just fine. they seemed a bit stiff fresh out of the bag but softened up with a good wash.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute design, just doesn't do it's job..., July 17, 2014
My son loves these, I however think they are cute BUT the center flap doesn't stay closed at all. It is not because they are too small, in fact they fit on the bigger size, it is because they didn't have the under fabric go far enough to the side. This resulted in his jr. getting stuck permanently out the hole every time he sat or bent over. I also have other undies and it seems to just be the Disney ones that do this, all the others fit normally. So unless you're in for a good laugh when you walk into the play room to find your son running around with his wee wee out go with another brand. The second star is for the good laugh I got!

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug to begin with, then shrunk in the wash, July 21, 2014
These looked a bit small compared with the size 2-3 (XXS) briefs I'd purchased from the Gap, which were a perfect fit. Then I washed them, and they looked as if they'd shrunk a whole size. They still fit my son, who is about 35 lbs, but they're much too snug. Since he's graduating past the need to go through multiple pairs of undies in a day (few to no accidents anymore), I'll probably retire these in the hopes they fit my younger son when he's ready to potty train. I'll spend the extra $ and continue to buy my boys underwear elsewhere.