Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Traditions by Jim Shore 4015347 Bambi Waterball 65mm
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 31, 2011
This is a great addition to any Disney enthusiast. I love collecting snow globes and this mini one has great presentation along with my other globes. I love Jim Shore and his distinctive detailed designs. The price was also worth for the quality of the item received.
on March 3, 2012
I bought it for my daughter. She broke one by accident at Christmas, and was so sad. Of course it is made out of glass and can break again, but even kids need to learn how careful they need to handle several things.She is four now and loves it. It is the right size for her little hands.
on April 22, 2012
My grand daughter collects snow globes. About a month ago she was showing me a new one her mom had just bought for her, when she dropped it and it broke. I felt bad that it was broken while she was showing it to me, so I did a search on amagon and found this one as a replacement. Not an exact replacemen t but it made her happy.
on January 15, 2012
quality product, well worth the price which seems to be the norm for jim shore items. this was a gift for my teenage daughter who loved it.
on January 15, 2012
A very pretty snow globe. There are sparkles and also butterflies coming down. The colors are striking. I highly recommmend this item.
on July 28, 2014
Good but not as colorful as imahined