Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 22, 2010
this watch band is way too small for a man. Pretty watch but band is too small for some adults.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2011
I bought this watch for my friend who loves Mikey Mouse. The watch came in a nice metal Disney box. The quality of this watch is very good. It doesn't look childish at all so a woman can wear it. I am very pleased with this watch, especially for this price. I looked around before I bought it and most watches who looked similar to this one were around 30-40 dollars.
on December 21, 2010
I got this watch for myself. I'm a big Disney Watch collector. And this caught my eye. This was exactly what the picture looked like. Looks good on my arm. And I have got alot of compliments on it. Thanks. Amazon for making sure MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO MYSELF MAKE IT ON TIME...LOL.
on December 5, 2010
This is a great watch, the face is large and if you have trouble seeing a normal watch face this is the perfect size. whether you get it in Mickey Mouse or just normal face I recommend this size face watch.
on August 3, 2011
Forget that it's a Mickey Mouse watch -- it is absolutely splendid, and the Mickey figure on the dial just makes it special. An absolute must from dorm room to boardroom: in fact, I recommend it for high-powered negotiations with European CEOs -- the types who look at your watch and your shoes to assess your "value". Show them you have one up your sleeve and one up them!

It is big enough for a large man's wrist, and quite beautiful on a woman's, given the current fashion. The price is irresistible, and it makes a great gift for all ages. As I unpacked it, my 8-year-old enthused, "Dad, can I have it?!?"
on July 14, 2011
I just got this watch yesterday and I'm loving it already. In my opinion it's very classy but still has that playful feel because of Mickey Mouse on the face. I don't believe this should be considered a unisex watch because the band is way too small. It's very adorable though and I definitely recommend this watch.
on December 1, 2011
The watch is very good looking and nice quality. BUT......it's very difficult to read the time! The background color and the hour/minute hands are almost the same color so it's tough to read. Plus, there is a lot of busyness in the watch which doesn't help either. What's good about a watch if you can't easily read it?
on October 14, 2012
Very disappointed and surprised more haven't mentioned you cant read the time. the hands blend right into the face background. I have to return it.

on June 11, 2011
This is a fun watch, a lot of "bling" for a reasonable price. I had fun wearing it at Disneyland, people always comment on it.
Great value, also the dial is easy to read.
on September 19, 2011
I have a small wrist and this watch face is as big as my wrist. I have gotten so many compliments on it and it looks very classy. Even had someone go out looking to buy a big-faced watch after they saw me wear it. It looks great with casual or with a more dressy look. Definitely an upgrade from my full color Mickey Mouse watch. Though it has a big face, I can't imagine it on a man, as it has a feminine look to it with all the sparkle. The band is way bigger than I need, but, as I mentioned, small wrists. And for the price? Exceptional!