5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
I bought this lamp for my grandson using his mom and dad's wishlist for him. It looks great in his Mickey-themed room. The quality is excellent.
Published on January 18, 2012 by Meredithgrad

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute lamp
First one was broken. This is a VERY fragile lamp! The switch to turn on the lamp is near the plug. It's a little annoying but the lamp works great and is very cute.
Published 7 months ago by Shawna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, January 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lamp!, July 15, 2011
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
I ordered this lamp for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it. He carries it around most of the time from room to room so he can have Mickey in every room. Great detail on the lamp, good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars comes ready to be used, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
I brought this for my son's room. This comes with a CFL bulb and is easy to install. However, when the package arrive, the lamp shade is bent in different places; the shade is easily bent or dent; however, this is only cosmetic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute lamp, May 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars lamp, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
My niece loved it for her new arrival, it's something she always wanted and no one ever bought her. Baby loved it also

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
The lamp goes perfectly with my baby's nursery bedding. It arrived in perfect condition and within two days. The lamp was a bit expensive for my taste but it was worth the spend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute if only it would arrive in one piece, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
This lamp is very cute. I've now received two and they have both arrived broken. My 4 year old is so disappointed that we are trying again. The first time I ordered it from Amazon's warehouse where it was a package that was previously opened but unused. The package was completely beat up and we weren't surprised that it was broken considering the way it was packed. The second time I chose to pay full price from Amazon for an unopened box to hopefully get one unbroken. Obviously didn't make a difference. I'm hoping that the third time we will get lucky! First time I've ever had a problem with products purchased through Amazon. Obviously this aren't super well made to break so easily but I haven't found anything like it elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two lamps both broken, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
I ordered this lamp as a gift because the new mother was using the "sports Mickey theme" for the nursery. The package came and since it didn't have any sign of damage or any sounds when I picked it up, I wrapped it and gave the gift. Unfortunately, when the new mom opened the package the feet of the Mickey were broken from the base of the lamp. I said no problem I will order another one because she really liked it. We got the second one and it was broken in the same place. This time I requested a refund and gave the money to the new mom.
I will give Amazon 5 stars for their excellent return service. But we would have much more enjoyed having the lamp to complete the baby nursery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
The lamp arrived broken, and we went ahead and glued the Mickey back on the base until I could call about it. When I was able to contact the company, they told me they would not let me return the lamp since we had "fixed" it. I sent pictures and all I wanted was a new lamp or refund, but was not obliged.

3.0 out of 5 stars PPP, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Disney Vintage Mickey Lamp Base and Shade (Baby Product)
Love everything about the lamp except for the P_SS POOR Paint JOB and short cord. The paint colors are not as vibrant as shown and there were areas on the lamp that the paint was missing even though the packaging was awesome. If they put as musch time into the lamp as they did the packaging they would have a 5 star rating!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›