Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on June 3, 2012
This was a birthday present for my 4 yr old grandson. He loves it, so do I, & his mommy!! The watch is easy enough to read the numbers, colorful band with Mickey all over. It is well made & definitely child friendly.
It does keep accurate time. A wonderful teaching tool for a young one to tell what time it is. My grandson is
very proud of himself when he can say the time on his new watch.
What's not to love :) It is a Mickey Mouse watch in the classic mold and it is electronic, you set it once and it goes for probably longer than your kid will wear it. Keeps good time, easy to set, what's not to love :)
on October 25, 2013
Good-looking watch for my 6-year old grandson. The price is just perfect. A prefect gift for a child going to FLA. Disney World trip.
I love Amazon where I can find what I am looking for at the lowest price. Thank you!
on January 11, 2014
My little pre-school grandson looks at his watch and tells me what time it is about every five minutes.
Thanks
on July 6, 2015
My 5 year old really likes this watch. Things I really like: the hour and minute hands are labeled, the minute numbers are on the watch face also, and it's a nice size. Things I don't like: he cannot put the watch on himself (this is something I expected but I didn't want to buy a Velcro banded watch), and the small securing bands don't hold the strap well - they allow the extra strap to hang loose and slide too easily. That being said, I purchased another one for my second child when they get old enough.
on January 19, 2015
We bought this for baby because he's really been into watches lately, asking to wear everyone's wrist-watch. We wanted to love it, nice design, looked well made but the bracelet had jaggedy edges in the material and would scratch him and bring him to tears when he would put it on. Another watch had the same problem, so it seems like it's a manufacturing issue.
on July 17, 2014
My son loves this! Having all three hands, with the time teaching face, makes this a perfect starter watch
on February 20, 2015
My kid loves this watch. We got this as a Christmas present for her, she is 3.
on October 9, 2014
Very cute. Big hit for a four year old just home from Disneyland.
on October 22, 2015
PURCHASED THIS WATCH AFTER READING REVIEWS FROM OTHERS WHO HAD PURCHASED IT. MY 5 YO GRANDSON LIKED THAT IT WAS A REAL WATCH, HOWEVER, I THINK HE WAS PROBABLY A LITTLE YOUNG AS HE TIRED OF IT QUICKLY. THE NUMBERS WERE SMALL AND THE WRITING ON THE HANDS WAS REALLY SMALL WHICH MAKES IT SO HARD TO READ THE HOUR AND MINUTE HANDS. I THINK MAYBE HE WILL WEAR IT WHEN HE IS A LITTLE OLDER AND IS INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO TELL TIME. I AM HOLDING OUT FOR THAT AS I WRITE THIS REVIEW.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse