5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves her new watch
It is nicely made, solid and nice. My daughter is thrilled and running around telling everyone what time it is....it really helps kids learn to tell time on a traditional clock/watch. I would recommend this to others.
Published 11 months ago by Thomas Gaal

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a nice watch, but ....
Bought for my niece, and overall it was a nice watch, but the watch hands were so small, it was difficult to read, even for young eyes.
Published 5 months ago by CFL

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves her new watch, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Disney Kids' W000039 "Minnie Mouse Time Teacher" Stainless Steel Watch with Purple Leather Band (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars God Daughter Love's it!, March 8, 2013
I purchased this for my 9 year old God Daughter and she loves it! The watch fits nicely on her tiny wrist... Good Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars l love it, February 12, 2013
i loved this watch. my daughter could not tell the time before. she can tell the time now. nice color and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, January 2, 2013
S. Smith (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
I love the labels for the hour and minute hands and the numbering around the clock for both hours and minutes. My daughter takes a little while to read the clock so we felt this will give her more frequent practice in a cute and stylish way. She loves it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with My Purchase, December 2, 2012
I bought this watch for my granddaughter who is 6 years and just learned how to tell time. She loves this watch and she feels so grown up because it isn't a toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse Time Teacher Watch, April 8, 2014
I do LOVE IT! I bought this second watch for my second granddaughter for her birthday, and she loved it too! It is quality, and will last for a while, until it's purpose has been served. The wrist band is beautiful, and the watch is awesome! Great gift for little "time keepers".

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a nice watch, but ...., February 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted she love it, August 30, 2013
Very nice right sides and color and fits just right my girl loved it like the style of the watch

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice watch for girls, May 4, 2013
Rich (Edgewater, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
It's pretty, vibrant, and has every girl's favorite mouse on it. The numbers and words on the hands are a bit small, but it is designed to teach kids to read analog time. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Watch, March 12, 2013
Gave this watch to my grandaughter for her 5th birthday. She loved it. The watch is made well and I consider it a good investment.

Rate and Discover Movies