Published 2 months ago by K. Lee

We purchase this watch as a Christmas present for my daughter and it broke within 6 weeks. The minute hand is loose and just spins around. She spent a lot of time and energy taking good care of her new watch and it broke anyway :(
Published 10 days ago by Kristen R. Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch! Just beware for color differences and a dead battery, December 1, 2014
K. Lee (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Kids' W000972 Frozen Tween Watch with Purple Sparkle Band (Watch)
This is a beautiful, high-quality watch. I got it for a great price on Black Friday and was happily surprised when I opened it a few days later to find such a nice item for what I had paid. The construction is solid, not at all a lightweight "kid's watch." The band is very sparkly but sealed and smooth -- it was hard to tell from the picture but there is no way any glitter can rub off.

Two things to note: the color of the band is more pinkish purply than in the picture on my screen; almost a mauve. I've attached a picture. If you're looking for a solid purple, this might not be your item. And the watch I got arrived needing a new battery, so be prepared in case you need to do a quick switchout before gifting this watch.

A nice touch is that the packaging includes a tool to help teach telling time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift and good tool for kids to learn time reading, October 29, 2014
I brought this for my 7 year daughter, and she loves it, and wares it day in and day out. The watch also help her to read clock very quickly just in a week, which she used to have problem and needed to count a while to tell the exact time.

I am happy with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's learning how to tell time and this is a perfect way to do it, December 12, 2014
I was concerned about whether or not it would Fit my 6 year olds wrist but its fits perfectly. She's 43 lbs. normal for her age not too small not big. She's learning how to tell time and this is a perfect way to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tween Anna Snow Queen Elsa Watch, September 21, 2014
Luv2Shop (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
This Frozen Tween Anna Snow Queen Elsa stainless steel watch is beautiful and of very good quality. Our eldest granddaughter loves her Anna Snow Queen Elsa watch and wears it practically everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but...., January 5, 2015
My daughter loves this watch, but when I ordered it I didn't realize that several numbers at the top and bottom are replaced with words. She is just now beginning to tell time, so I wish I would have gotten one with all of the numbers to make it easier for her to read. It's a great watch otherwise, but if buying for a younger person just learning to tell time, keep this in mind!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful. More sparkly and colorful than the picture shows, September 26, 2014
Just a kids watch...but it is beautiful. More sparkly and colorful than the picture shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just like the picture, January 9, 2015
Ann Aurelio (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This is just like the picture. The color was the purple that I saw on my screen and my granddaughter loves Frozen and purple so I thought I couldn't miss. I was very pleased. How well it will service remains to be seen but for the price it was a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!!, December 9, 2014
Very cute watch. Sturdy design for young ones. Arrived on time, however, this would have received 5 stars if I would have been sent a purple band instead of the pink band. Still a great starter watch for tweets. A definite recommendation!

1.0 out of 5 stars We purchase thiswatch as a Christmas present for my daughter and it ..., February 18, 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars The watch is beautiful and my 6 yr old daughter loves it, January 11, 2015
The watch is beautiful and my 6 yr old daughter loves it. However I wish the band was smaller. The size of the band is big enough for an adult woman. I wish the band was small enough to properly fit a child.