4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, looks nice, but material could be better.
Overall the watch is nice and cute, the packaging and material of the face could be better. I bought this as a present, but was somewhat hesitant to give it after seeing the product, but they actually loved it. The description does say it is plastic, so don't expect this to be more than a teaching/play watch.
Published 2 months ago by sophia chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Small strap
I realize this is a kids watch, however it was cute enough my Girlfriend wanted it for Christmas. Well the band was far too small even for her fairly petite wrists. I would beware if your child has large wrists.

She got some ribbon and still uses it, just ties the ribbon on the bottom. It looks cute enough. Still weird size.
Published 13 days ago by SAM McKay

3.0 out of 5 stars Small strap, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Disney Kids' W001179 Interchangeable Strap Minnie Mouse Plastic Stretch Nylon Watch Set (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not thrilled, April 4, 2014
The watch itself is very cute until you put it on. When they mean child, they mean little child. The strap was too small for my 9 year old and barely fit my 7 year old. The youngest wears it but the strap constantly will slide undone. She says it hurts and falls off all the time. She also has to have help putting it on so we don't allow her to wear it to school as intended. Not thrilled!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, looks nice, but material could be better., January 26, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars OK watch, strap not soo good, January 9, 2014
The watch is cute, and works fine.
Issue is with strap - it gets loosen up on it's own pretty quickly. My daughter was very excited about the watch, but after few days she stopped wearing it since strap gets loose often, and she does not like to tighten it all the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this one, January 1, 2014
I bought this watch to help my granddaughter learn to tell time. She is having a hard time with this skill in school. The face of the watch is MUCH smaller than I anticipated. You need a magnifying glass to see the words "hour" and "minute" written on the hands. When she took it out of the package, (cardboard back with hard plastic cover-like it was hanging on a rack in the dollar store), the metal part of the watch slid right off the band. My granddaughter hasn't even put it on. I'm very disappointed and would not recommend this product. If she hadn't opened the package I would have returned it.

ARRAY(0xadd8df78)