Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 10, 2013
My son love the "where's my water" and "where's my Perry" games, so I took the chance and ordered this one. Like the original and first sequel, the goal is to get water to the output pipe. In this case, the output pipe goes to a water fountain where Mickey waits to make lemonade. The puzzles are similar to the ones on the other two games, with the added element of mickey standing in the background waiting for his water.

Now, for the warning side of things. There are two things you should be aware of as a parent. This game does use a little more crude humor than the other two. The whole premise of the game is that Mickey is trying to make lemonade to sell to hungry customers, and much of the humor reminds me of older Mickey cartoons. These are not horrible, just things like a lemon "peeing" into the water.
The second thing is that you only get the Mickey maps, the full Goofy ones are not included (and must be purchased separately). This can mean some complaining ensues at that point - and requests for the additional maps (only the first couple are included as a teaser). I will give my opinion of the Goofy maps since it doesn't appear that you can actual search for them separately.
The Goofy maps cost $1.99 and are significantly cruder than the Mickey ones. In Ship Wrecked, Goofy is trying to change the random things he finds on the island into food. If you fail to get the food converting material to him, he does things like eat his hand. So this is not for young children.
The second set of Goofy maps Goofy is trying to paint a picture. Similar types of things happen while he is trying to paint, though mostly around his frustration if he doesn't get his magic paint. The pictures he does make if you get the "paint" to him are kinda cool older Disney drawings.
on June 25, 2013
Great game with many hidden surprises (easter eggs I think they're called). Be sure to tap anywhere and everywhere. The scenes between the puzzles are funny! This is the first app I've purchased. All the other 245 were free apps from Amazon. If you're a Mickey fan you'll enjoy this app.
on July 18, 2013
Both my boys have this game on their tablets and they absolutely love it. The games and challenges as the levels increase are even involving my husband and I joining in on the fun. Great entertainment and critical thinking skills combined. Great match.
on July 5, 2013
This app is just like Where's My Water, but with Mickey and Goofy. The artwork is done in the old animation style of the original cartoons so if you're expecting the 'Modern' Mickey, you might be surprised. The gameplay is just like Where's My Water, but there are twists in it. For example, now you have clouds that can store the water and be moved to wind to different parts of the screen. On some of the puzzles, you have to do this to complete the puzzle. There are also stars that you can get with the water, but you don't need to finish the level.

Overall I recommend this game for anyone that played Where's My Water!
on July 26, 2013
SUPER app-another great entry in the "Where's My..." franchise. Use physics to help Mickey prepare his lemonaid. Not as easy as you think it will be which is the genius of this series. Kids will fly through the lower levels but some of the more advanced ones will stump the whole family!! Great for lots of collaborative play. The graphics are old school so the look is quite a bit different from say the Perry game but Disney does it better than anybody so no complaints. Highly recommend this app with 5 stars and would give 10 if I could!!
on August 11, 2013
Bought this for my ten year old daughter...she loves it and plays all the time.Got this for her Galaxy Tablet.
on August 9, 2013
it is far easier than the other "Where's My..." entries. The cloud mechanic isn't nearly as interesting or challenging as other mechanics added in the previous games (like steam, ice, etc). Perhaps this game is more geared towards children than the previous (and more balanced) entries. If that is the case, perhaps it should say as much in the description. As it stands, it's more of the same...but with lesser difficulty and no real new mechanics adding anything, the same simply doesn't get very far. So three stars as the app has great production values and such, but is merely average when stacked against its predecessors.
on July 4, 2013
I have all of Disney's "Where's..." games and add-ons. I bought this one as soon as I saw it was available. These are great titles for a buck apiece. They are frequently added-on to with both free updates and new paid add-ons. This game takes the water and steam elements from the previous games and improves on them. Weather elements such as clouds, wind, and rain are introduced but done so well it only adds to the experience of this franchise. The characters and levels hearken back to the way Disney himself animated Mickey in the early days. If you loved the Swampy, Cranky, and Perry games, you'll feel right at home with this one. If you haven't played them before, no worries, this will be fun as an introduction to the games. I find these are the best games to play on my phone when passing time in waiting rooms, etc. I have them installed on my phone (Droid Razr Maxx HD) and tablet (Motorola Xoom) and they perform flawlessly. They have frozen once or twice, but so has every other app I have ever seen. Treat yourself to a few hours of fun for $1.00.
on July 3, 2013
Works great and the kids love it! the Mickey animations are awesome and my kids love Pluto, so I'm glad he got incorporated into the game. The people who are always complaining about kindle compatibility issues need to read the compatibility info before buying apps.
on June 26, 2013
I've been hooked on the "Where's My" apps since the day the free trial of the original came out. This new Mickey is as good as the rest with challenging puzzles and funny cutscenes...however I have been experiencing several freezes and even crashes this time on my GS2. The level Cross Winds in particular completely crashes my phone at least every other attempt. Very annoying for a paid for app.