5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and comfy, January 3, 2012
Shauna G (Here, There, and Everywhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Winnie the Pooh "Hug Me" Cuddly Bodysuit (Apparel)
This is a great onesie. The material is very thick and soft, and has already held up to quite a few washes without staining. The extra row of snaps are brilliant. This Pooh design would be great for any unisex wardrobe, and is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disneys onesies are the best, June 2, 2012
These onesies ny Disney are very well made of soft thick cotton. They are well designed with two snaps so you can wear them longer. They wash really well too! The head whole and arms are the easiest to put my baby in. Why aren't all onesies designed this way? Even if you don't want Disney characters, the plain colored onesies they make are great! Beautiful blues especially. Disney would know what color to put my baby in to make him look his best. I will miss these when he outgrows them. Worth getting again in a larger size when my baby finally outgrows them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Cuddly Bodysuits are THE BEST EVER!!!, September 16, 2011
I love any onesies made by Disney. When I had my son, they were just coming out with these type with the 2 different size snaps and the company that took our sons first pictures was giving them as a free gift with picture package purchases. I tried that one on him when we got home from the hospital. LOVED IT!!!! I get tons of hand-me-down clothes from family and friends, these are the only clothes I have actually spent money on because I love them so much and they are soooooo cute as well. I have bought 8 of them in total. My favorite is the green Mike Wasowski onesie from Monsters Inc. So cute! Besides being cute the material is so soft and will definitely last a while and the fact that there are 2 different snap positions to grow with your child so they don't out grow their clothes so fast is a great idea. My son is tiny so he'll probably get a good 6 months wear out of his (I'm hoping more) since he's 6 months right now and it's a little big on him

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Disney Winnie the Pooh "Hug Me" Cuddly Bodysuit (Apparel)
My granddaughter's theme was Winnie the Pooh. You can wear it alone of under something. She will have a little brother soon and he can also wear it! I have had great luck with the Disney brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE!!, September 29, 2012
Bought this for my grandson and saw it on him yesterday. He is 8 weeks old and it fits him nicely- he is over 12 lbs- and because of the ingenous double row of snaps, should fit him for awhile. His Mom loves the two row snap idea and the material is so soft. Wish more onesies would incorporate this style. LOVE IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Soft! and SO Cute!, July 7, 2012
Love this onsie! So soft and tagless! Best part - it grows with baby. I ordered the 3-6 mos for my newborn because I want it to last an extra long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be, October 4, 2011
This is just perfect for my new grandson. Winnie the Pooh is the theme of his nursery & this fits just right.

Rate and Discover Movies