4.0 out of 5 stars A good bag for the price
This bag worked really good for my daughter. It has plenty of room for toys and cloths for our trip. It fit well in the overhead bin on the airplane. The only complaint is that the wheels are too close together so the bag would tip over easily. The pull out handle assembly is not attached to the bag very well which also caused the bag to tip easily when loaded.
Published 16 months ago by Timothy Zacher

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality
Handles come loose and does not stay in place while it is being pulled. Very bad quality - I will not recommend this to anyone.
Published 17 months ago by Maxwell Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars A good bag for the price, February 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, January 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but rocky, December 20, 2012
This was a great size for my 4 year old for our Disney World trip, but it would wobble & tip often as she pulled it - just didn't feel secure or solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves This, April 10, 2012
We purchased this for our upcoming trip to Eastern Europe. Our daughter wanted a suitcase with wheels that would hold her stuff; we looked at many different models and chose this one. We think it will do the job; the construction is good and time will tell. The airlines are tough on luggage but she can use this as a carry on. Thanks again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Handle broke the first time we used it, July 1, 2013
I am giving this 2 stars because it is a cute duffel bag, and my four year still loves to pretend to travel with it, but one of the handles was ripped out of the seam where it attached to the top of the bag the first time we flew. Now, I know luggage handlers can be hard on suitcases, but when I repaired it, it tore out again. Get it if you plan on using this on road trips where you are the only one packing and carrying it, or if you plan on using it as a toy. That is all we use it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, February 11, 2013
my granddaughter loved it. well made. it was better than what I found in the stores for a better price

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, November 15, 2012
D. Mortenson "dawm59" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Cute but smaller than I had anticipated. Giving to my granddaughter for Christmas and I am sure she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, October 29, 2012
A bit small but very nice worth the price and seem like it will last well. Seems like it will be good on overnight trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to explain the Disney Universe, April 5, 2013
While reading the stories out loud to my neice I always replace "And they lived happily ever after." with "And they never found the body.". She was wondering how all of the fairies got together, and so this became her zombie fairy bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my little princess, January 28, 2013
Bought this for an upcoming family vacation. It arrived in a very timely manner, with a similar cars themed bag for her brother. Both of my children immediately took to rolling their bags around the house. My two year old is able to easily pull his bag around. It is well made and sturdy. I can't wait to use this for our upcoming trip to Disney!

Rate and Discover Movies