Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2012
I SIMPLY LOVE THIS WATCH. IT IS PERFECTLY PRICED AND A GREAT BUY. PLAN TO BUY A FEW MORE FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.
on January 28, 2014
My nice cute little Minnie and mickey watch was delivered to me fast,in 2 days and that was 2 days before the estimated delivery date,perfect, my arm is a little big for it so it fits snug but that's on me,it would be perfect for a slim person but we are going to disney next month and I am wearing my watch lol,I recommend this watch.
on April 28, 2014
I was looking for a 2-tone Mickey Mouse watch with a stretch band. When I found this one, at such a low price, I figured it wouldn't look as nice in person. But I was pleasantly surprised! It arrived in a cute metal Mickey Mouse tin and was much nicer than I expected. I've had it about a month now and so far, it's keeping accurate time. I love the stainless background on the face and also the fact that both Mickey & Minnie are on the face. The stretch band is on the small side, but I have a slender wrist, so it fits perfectly. I am very happy with my purchase!!!
on April 14, 2015
I have bought several watches through Amazon. I don't understand why the batteries of every watch I purchased went dead within a few months. I is unbelievable. I am very disappointed. I've bought quite a few watches through Amazon and the batteries of most of them have gone dead within two to nine months.
on February 3, 2015
Love this watch! Wish the band was slightly longer but I have that problem with most women's watch bands. But the watch is very pretty and dressier looking than I had expected. It is great especially for the price.
on May 22, 2013
Love this watch it is exactly as described i have always loved Mickey and Minnie watched them all the time as a child. This watch is so pretty and it looks like i paid a lot more for it than i did, My item arrived on time as promised and of course you can always trust Amazon for great service and great deals. I would most defnitely recommed this item to all the ladies who like Mickey and Minnie i don't think you will be disappointed it's a very nice watch and collectable piece.

Anne
on May 5, 2013
Nice watch. Fits well, keeps good time, and every time I look at it I am happy! I like the stretch wrist band which makes it easy to get on and off. It fits well on my wrist, and I have smaller wrists. I like whimsical and unusual things, and this fits the bill. In fact, I like it so much, I have ordered another to give as a gift, and am thinking about ordering a third. At less than $11.00, how can you go wrong on such a sweet item!
on March 8, 2013
This is a good little watch especially for the money. It looks great and came in a cute, metal Disney show box and I'm so glad I bought an extra one for a gift. I also like the two tone look that allows you to wear whatever color of ring to match if you are the type that cares. I have 6" wrists and the band is just a little loose even though it's expandable, but for the over all value I can certainly live with this.
on February 5, 2013
I actually bought 3 of this watch. My daughters and I were going on a trip and I thought these would be a cute matching item for all of to wear. The watches are very charming and are working perfectly. The price was about 20 percent less than I could find the watches localy.
on March 28, 2013
This watch is beatiful, bought it for a friend's birthday. When it came i was shocked at how much prettier it looked in person. She absolutely loved it (everyone loves Mickey and Minnie). It took alot longer to be delivered than the seller said and came after her birthday, but it was worth the wait.