5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Watch
I bought this watch for its price and moving hands. The hands have some serious anatomical problems. Mickey flexed his arm out of joint and pushed it back into the wrong direction :)
Other than that, I'm happy to own a piece of my childhood again.
Published on June 29, 2010 by K. Fulmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work
Published 19 months ago by D. Hagen

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Watch, June 29, 2010
This review is from: Disney Women's MK1006 Mickey Mouse White Dial Black Strap Watch (Watch)
Other than that, I'm happy to own a piece of my childhood again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty Mickey Mouse watch for a girl, December 1, 2010
Very small, lightweight watch but still with enough MM for a girl to love to wear. Was a bit skeptical to get for my wife as she has a couple MM watches and loves them. My concern being I didn't know how big it was. Every picture I could find had its case with it but nothing to reference how big it really was. My wife was pleased and it may be her new "favorite" watch. Overall, very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Watch, January 23, 2011
Sharon Gossett (Colton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Very, very pleased with purchase. I have been wearing since I got it. Very stylish and feminine in my opinion. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another if that is what I needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, February 15, 2013
Gave this to my 12 year old daughter for Christmas. The watch wasn't running when she opened it so a week or two later we took it to a Fred Meyer's Jeweler who tried a new battery and the watch still didn't work. He then tested the battery that had been in the watch and it was fine, had almost full power in it. Tried another new battery in the watch and still nothing. Concluded that the watch itself was defective. Was going to return to Amazon but my daughter didn't want to, she likes it and wears it as a bracelet 'cause she loves Disney and Mickey Mouse. Well, at least it shows the right time twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and fair price combination, March 10, 2012
I saw it and I really like to give as a gift, is beautiful, just like in the photos. the belt is something hard (imagine that with time and use it's smooth) but it's really a very beautiful piece and cheaply ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 27, 2011
I had been searching for a Mickey Mouse watch that had a small enough face for a small teenaged wrist but did not look overly childish like a grade schooler would wear. This was perfect. Just the right size for her and looks just like in the picture. She loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size is right, June 10, 2012
This watch is a great size for a woman's watch. I was worried even though other reviews said it had a small face. I have a very small wrist though and it fits well. The mickey icon stitching is really cute. The only reason I gave it four stores is about a week after wearing the leather strap that you tuck the watch band in broke and now the extra watch band flops a little and I find that really annoying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch beautiful but not running, December 17, 2012
I love the watch. Unfortunately when I pulled off the tab (used to preserved the battery) and set it, I found that it does not stay running. I plan to take it to my watch repair place for a new battery which will end up costing me more than the watch. It is very disappointing. This is the first time I have purchased a watch this way and I do not think I will do it again. I know there is no guarantee how long a battery will last, but to have it not running when it arrived was frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Watch looks awesome, October 18, 2012
I lost my Mickey Mouse watch and my wrist was feeling very empty until I found this one and I really like it a lot. I love the wrist band and the grey scale Mickey on the face of the watch. Makes it different than the average Mickey watch you see. It runs perfectly and I am enjoying it a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars great little watch, July 12, 2012
My wife loves anything Mickey and this watch is no exception. I was surprised how small it is, but it fits her wrist perfectly. She has worn the watch for 2 weeks now and it has not needed resetting at all - Mickey knows what time it is :-)

The only con I can think of is the watch is not rated as water-resistant. For the price I paid for it, if she gets it wet I will replace it immediately.

Good watch, great price - get it for your wife and watch her smile :-)

Rate and Discover Movies