Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 29, 2010
I bought this watch for its price and moving hands. The hands have some serious anatomical problems. Mickey flexed his arm out of joint and pushed it back into the wrong direction :)
Other than that, I'm happy to own a piece of my childhood again.
on February 15, 2013
Gave this to my 12 year old daughter for Christmas. The watch wasn't running when she opened it so a week or two later we took it to a Fred Meyer's Jeweler who tried a new battery and the watch still didn't work. He then tested the battery that had been in the watch and it was fine, had almost full power in it. Tried another new battery in the watch and still nothing. Concluded that the watch itself was defective. Was going to return to Amazon but my daughter didn't want to, she likes it and wears it as a bracelet 'cause she loves Disney and Mickey Mouse. Well, at least it shows the right time twice a day.
on December 1, 2010
Very small, lightweight watch but still with enough MM for a girl to love to wear. Was a bit skeptical to get for my wife as she has a couple MM watches and loves them. My concern being I didn't know how big it was. Every picture I could find had its case with it but nothing to reference how big it really was. My wife was pleased and it may be her new "favorite" watch. Overall, very pleased!
on June 10, 2012
This watch is a great size for a woman's watch. I was worried even though other reviews said it had a small face. I have a very small wrist though and it fits well. The mickey icon stitching is really cute. The only reason I gave it four stores is about a week after wearing the leather strap that you tuck the watch band in broke and now the extra watch band flops a little and I find that really annoying.
on July 27, 2011
I had been searching for a Mickey Mouse watch that had a small enough face for a small teenaged wrist but did not look overly childish like a grade schooler would wear. This was perfect. Just the right size for her and looks just like in the picture. She loves it.
on January 23, 2011
Very, very pleased with purchase. I have been wearing since I got it. Very stylish and feminine in my opinion. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another if that is what I needed.
on March 10, 2012
I saw it and I really like to give as a gift, is beautiful, just like in the photos. the belt is something hard (imagine that with time and use it's smooth) but it's really a very beautiful piece and cheaply ...
on October 19, 2011
I got a Mickey watch because of how it looked as well as it had Mickey on it. My daughter was a Mickey fan until she got older. Now I feel like I have her with me every time I wear the watch. I have been looking for a small one to wear @ work. THANKS for all you do @ Amazon.com. It helps people like me. Ms. Stephens
on July 12, 2012
My wife loves anything Mickey and this watch is no exception. I was surprised how small it is, but it fits her wrist perfectly. She has worn the watch for 2 weeks now and it has not needed resetting at all - Mickey knows what time it is :-)

The only con I can think of is the watch is not rated as water-resistant. For the price I paid for it, if she gets it wet I will replace it immediately.

Good watch, great price - get it for your wife and watch her smile :-)
on September 12, 2011
The Mickey watch came in perfect condition and it shipped fast as well. The only problem i had was that one of the seams came undone but its hardly noticeable and not really a big deal. I would buy from them again.