Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2015
As a huge Mickey fan, I was not disappointed. It's the perfect size and its super cute. The rubber type band makes it cool for everyday wear and the rhinestones on the face snazz it up a bit. Looks even better in person than in the pic. Would definitely order again.
on April 5, 2013
I highly recommend this watch for anyone who loves Disney. The watch face is large, so it is easier to see what time it is. The watch is extremely stylish and I have had several people comment on it and ask where I got it. Really cute!!
on February 12, 2013
I always get a lot of compliments when wearing this watch. People always assume that I paid a lot of money for it, which I didn't. I changed the band on it because I was not fond of the rubber one that came with it; other than that, I love it!
on December 28, 2012
I am a watch fanatic! lately the metal watches and fabric ones are driving me crazy. So i tried a rubber band watch. very impressed. only 1 downside, the face is a little heavy. But I really dont mind that at all. So i intend to purchase more of these type watches in the future and the price was awesome :)
on February 19, 2013
i thought it was pretty online but now that i have seen it up close and personal on the person i purchsed it for i am actually kind of jealous and wanting one of my own
on August 11, 2015
Looks much more expensive that what it is! Works great and is very comfortable to wear. I purchased it for my first Disney cruise and received lots of compliments!
on January 12, 2014
This watch was a perfect gift for a god-daughter during Christmas. The watch looks even nicer in person than online. This was a great purchase.
on December 15, 2013
Very cute watch! Works well, comes in a nice box. Got lots of compliments. Looks expensive. The rubber band does not rub or irritate my wrist.
on April 26, 2012
This mickey mouse watch is very comfortable and so cute..
Good product , lovely item.. It looks like a gem .
Thank you very much..
on August 15, 2013
This watch is perfect, very cute. The rhinestones and sparkle are wonderful. If you like Disney and bling, this one is for you.

See 1 answered question