5.0 out of 5 stars so disney and classy
its so classy and no one knows how nerdy i am for disney till they look at it closely which was exactly my intention!
Published 16 months ago by Monica Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing
I liked the watch and it fits my wrists as well, I was afraid because my wrists are thin, but it looks good and I got so many compliments. The only complain I have that it does not have diamonds on picture(watch dial) of Mickey's ears (as shown in the display picture). That was one reason I liked the watch.
Published on July 27, 2012 by Alka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Disney Women's MK2106 Mickey Mouse Rhinestone Accent Spray White Bracelet Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Disappointment!!, February 5, 2014
I ordered this as a gift for my daughter-in-law. How embarrassing to get the call from my son that the item was a mess. It appeared to be a used item. The box appeared to have had stickers on it that had been ripped off, the crystal watch face was scratched, and there were crystals missing, both on the face of the watch and on the outside.

I have since ordered a watch directly from Disney. I am always careful to order only if the item is filled by Amazon, but I will think twice the next time I think about ordering at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but doesn't work, July 29, 2013
The watch is adorable and I have received many compliments on it! Unfortunately, it doesn't work! I just wear it for fun, not functionality. I did not contact the seller about returning it because I already took some links out before I realized it didn't keep the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars so disney and classy, July 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, April 17, 2013
I bought this gift for my cousin who loves disney, and when it came I was happy with the quality, the look, and I know she will love it too!
It came in a nice Disney box and I am super happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 28, 2013
Even better than expected. I purchased a red one earlier, which I really liked but this one is even better.
It looks better in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, January 31, 2013
I'm a Disney nut so when I found this, I had to have it for our 3rd annual trip to see Mickey. And the price was an added bonus, people think I spent over $100 for this watch! So much more beautiful in person! Love, love, love it!

Have to say though, that the paint does scratch easily if you're not careful. I wore it all week in Orlando, riding rides for 5 days and never chipped it but I did put a few scratches in the band trying to get the pins out to minimize the size. I finally gave up trying to get them out and took it to the jewelry counter at that store started by Sam Walton. They did it in seconds and without damaging it.

4.0 out of 5 stars ADOREABLE, January 6, 2013
All my siblings are extremely jealous of my super cute watch!

Arrived and looks just like it does on Amazon. My ONLY complaint is that there is no indication that it has any sort of water resistance--at all. Because of this I have been extremely wary and freak out even when just washing my hands. I did a ton of research and still haven't been able to figure this out. Otherwise a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch., December 16, 2012
Blinky207 (Miami FL USA) - See all my reviews
I already have this watch have had it for over a year my siter came to visit me and saw my watch she did not say anything but she was going to different places trying to find this watch. When she had no luck she called me and ask if I could find her a watch like the one I have the white bling one so I ordered her the watch when she received it and open it she call to say she had no idea she would receive the same one that I have and how beautiful it is and she couldn't beleive the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Friend, October 4, 2012
I really have enjoyed wearing this watch, removed two links and it is perfect!! The price is unbelivable for the quality and the exact time it keeps. Treat yourself - it's fun!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›