5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
replacing a Mickey Mouse that gave up the ghost. Had had for many years, so Minnie is a cute change.
Published 19 months ago by Al&Lois Erbes

2.0 out of 5 stars ADDENDUM:Poor Quality strap; fell apart, don't recommend.
Published 15 months ago by Nana Pam & furkids

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars ADDENDUM:Poor Quality strap; fell apart, don't recommend., May 16, 2013
This review is from: Disney Women's MN1023 Minnie Mouse White Dial Red Strap Watch (Watch)
Just got this watch. Used to have a Mickey Mouse watch for years until finally the case got cracked and it quit working. I really like the color red and like the Minnie Mouse theme. Have just put watch on and it fits fine on my wrist and face is too cute. The band is not top-grade leather but then if it were the price would reflect that. I think it's going to work out great. Also, it doesn't overpower my wrist and bang on things like the bigger watch faces to and the wider bands are annoying to me. Both the band and the watch size are good. BTW, I'm a senior, so anyone can wear this watch. BOY, WAS I EVER WRONG. I wasted my money.
ADDENDUM: Well, it was cute all right, but the strap fell apart where it connects to the watch after wearing it about 10 times or one month. I am surprised at how cheap the material used in the strap actually is. I don't recommend buying this watch; it's no bargain! You get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Strap, May 17, 2013
Poor quality material. Strap broke at the connection point to the watch on the first day of wear. Look elsewhere for higher quality straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch from Amazon, July 1, 2012
Daffney A. Hillis (Lodi, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was a Mother's Day gift from my daughter. Really cute watch, similar to the one I had as a child. Works great, looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, May 15, 2014
Like all Timex watches, it will just keep on ticking. Only snobs would need to spend more for a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's easy to rad and it has MINNIE MOUSE on it, July 9, 2014
Minnie Mouse is my hero. I went to Disney World the first year it opened. I searched every souvenir stand for SOMETHING featuring Minnie Mouse. Not one pencil even. I asked every store clerk. They had no reason why. The next time I went , still no Minnie Mouse. Over the years Minnie Mouse has of course found her fans and thus her market and Disney has realized that girls, young and young at heart have money, too. And for $14.95 EVERY Minnie fan should have a watch to carry them through the day. Cute, it works, it's red, it's easy to rad and it has MINNIE MOUSE on it. Love mine...hope you will love yours too!

5.0 out of 5 stars The happiest place on earth, May 21, 2014
Bought these (also the Mickey Mouse watch # MCK655) for my Bride for Mothers day. She is a real fan of the happiest place on earth and couldn't be happier with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for work, March 16, 2014
Good watch. Often initiates a conversation about disney (mickey or minnie mouse). Works well. Easy to read and I like the bright red band.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Minnie, March 13, 2014
I wanted a fun watch for myself and this fit the bill perfectly. I really like. Nice band and clear face.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like this one,, easy to read the time...., March 3, 2014
I like this one easy to read. I love the Disney watch. its so cute and easy to read.. easy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›