5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch for the price
Published on January 29, 2012 by C. Imperial

3.0 out of 5 stars the clock stops
I got this for a friend of mine. it looks good, nice quality and all, but it does not work. I carried it to a workshop and they couldn't fix it. now I have a nice looking bracelet.
Published 5 months ago by Roberto Hooker

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch for the price, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Disney Women's MN1053 Rhinestone Accent Minnie Mouse White Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)
This watch is really pretty. The white strap is made of rubber material so the only thing I noticed is that it catches dust particles easily. But you can just clean it with mild soap and water. Also, be careful not to get pen ink on it though since I would imagine it would easily smudge! The rhinestones around the face of the watch are really nice. Considering that they are not real diamonds, they still add a nice touch to the entire look of the watch. One thing to note though, that for someone with skinny arms, the face of the watch might be a little too big. Also, the glass covering the watch is not flat - it is a little dome-like. Almost reminds me of how magnifying glasses look like. Other than that - I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of compliments received, December 30, 2013
I really like this watch and, apparently, do many others as I've gotten loads of positive feedback on the looks. It doesn't smell funny like another rubber watch I got did. I only wish it had water resistance but you can't have everything, especially at this price. I even git the black one but haven't worn it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch..., September 10, 2013
As my daughter now works at Disney and I have been made aware of the merchandise markup, I think this watch is priced about right. Nice watch, nice packaging looks just like the picture! She loved it until she started working there....

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Watch!, June 5, 2013
The watch is exactly what I wanted and even cuter "in person!" I just came from Disneyworld where similar watches were selling for 4x the price...I may even buy a second one for myself and another as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, June 23, 2014
TTSLP (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
It is absolutely beautiful. It looks just like the picture. I highly recommend this product. If you are a Minnie Mouse lover this is definitely a must buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, June 7, 2014
Great item at great price. Got it for my wife and she loves it. Hopefully white band can stay white for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Disney trip!, September 5, 2013
Nice watch! It's a little bit larger than I usually buy, but enjoyed it on my Disney trip. The strap is rubber which makes it easy to wash, but it does sweat after a while. Overall, great watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, June 1, 2013
Minnie never looked so great, good for evening and every day and it is a great watch at a great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Kool for the price, March 22, 2013
This product is not so bad, but it isnt a wow factor either.. The white isnt as white as it seems and the gold is pretty faded..but for the price why complain, its great for summer and its rockable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, October 25, 2012
Totally loved it. Good size, good weight, great deal. Just exactly what I expected when I bought it, actually better, because I thought it would be a cheap low quality watch.