Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2012
I got the free version of this app when we went to disney. I thought perhaps it would be better to get the full version. It is nicer to not have to deal with the advertisement of the free app. It also is so much fun to watch what the wait times are like at the parks. We are disney vacation club members so I keep checking the wait times to see what it will be a good time to visit with the littlest waits.
on August 3, 2012
...but not terribly useful. It may have to do more with the AWFUL phone sold to me by TMobile. It took a long time to update ride times, and could have been more legible. I'm going to keep my rating a bit high due to the deficiencies of my phone. I can't wait to be done with TMobile.Samsung gravity smart
on September 22, 2012
this app came in handy twice during a 6 day stay in disney world. Once because I couldn't remember what time a parade was and the other to see what time a park closed. I never used it to see how long the lines were. and as a multiple trip to disney person I didn't need the map. I guess I thought there would be more information. it was great for first time disney trippers.
on June 20, 2012
My husband and I downloaded the free version of this for our honeymoon and it was helpful in getting a guess of how long the waits were but almost every time we would get to the ride the wait time would be completely off from what the app said. It wouldn't be even close sometimes. That is my only complaint.
on September 2, 2014
As other users have stated the app downloads then tries to install and says it cannot be installed. No explanation offered. Bad app and a waste of money. At least state it's incompatible with Samsung galaxy s4 devices. Hoping to get a refund and going back to free version.
on December 8, 2013
This app will not open for me. It downloads and then nothing. I have always used the free version and for what it was, liked it so I thought I'd download this .99 full version. Nothing...have tried several times to open it and it will not. It shows that I have paid for it, shows in my Amazon account but will not open on my phone. Hoping to find help for a refund.
on September 29, 2011
This is a great resource for Disney to keep an eye on the wait times. It was accurate and informative. Also fun to submit your own times. Gives you something to do while waiting in line too.
on January 4, 2013
My brother-in-law had this on his iphone and it worked fine. I have a new Samsung Galaxy s3 and had issues. I could not see most of the menus and the scaling on some of the maps was messed up (highlighted stars not lining up with the attractions and such). It almost looked like they had a functioning iphone app that they just didn't port correctly.

I think the application on the iphone was very cool and the concept is great. They need to spend a few dev hours and clean up and properly test the Android version. This is clearly a software dev fail on Phunware's part.
on December 10, 2013
Did not get this app even though I paid for it thru Amazon. A message came up and said this website had been corrupted and was no longer available....so it is a rip off!!!
on March 1, 2014
Easy pass helped. lines moved along quickley. Went on all rides I wanted to go on. Easy to go from pak to park