5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew Gift
I bought this for my nephew (2 1/2 years old) for Christmas.
He loves Wreck-it Ralph!
Great set of characters for him to play with!
Published 22 months ago by Carey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for children
I gave this to my daughter age 5 as a gift. She had it for less than thirty minutes and two of the figures had already been broken. The toys are cute and look good but if the children intend to play with them they break easy.
Published 22 months ago by Father of five

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew Gift, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Disney Wreck-it Ralph Sugar Rush Figurine Playset - 6 Figures (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew (2 1/2 years old) for Christmas.
He loves Wreck-it Ralph!
Great set of characters for him to play with!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE them!, January 4, 2013
I absolutely love these figures! They are perfect for play or to put on display. I love the detailing in them - even the donut cops have little seam lines and things just like real donuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck-it Ralph, August 21, 2013
Our son loves these figurines. He acts out parts of the movie all of the time. This is currently his favorite movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, January 23, 2013
Jonathan Mercado (Yauco,Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
Fast Shipping good toys for my daughter , she liked a lot a good education toys and she have a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Rush!!, April 8, 2014
These figures are awesome. They are very detailed & look just like the characters. I recommend these to any Wreck it ralph lovers. ^-^

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck it Ralph, November 14, 2013
Lori M Hain (READING, PA, US) - See all my reviews
How can you not loves this! Plus it is very hard to find. The figures are also in good scale with each other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but filmsy, July 1, 2013
Penelope broke within two days of purchase so we have to scotch tape her every other day. I just wished it wasn't so pricey for plastic that can break so quickly. But overall, my child was pleased with the rest of the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth my son's smile, April 16, 2013
I had read the reviews that these were small figures. so when i got it was not disappointing at all. my son loved them and used them all day long. i stuck this in his Easter basket, he loved the figures and i loved the price... killed two birds with one stone. im happy i got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play set!, March 28, 2013
Used this for a cake topper so the child would have something to remember their birthday for. I found it to be sturdy enough, I would say it makes for a better item to look at and play gently with, because they are very small items, all in all I thought the quality was very good, Ralph himself was kind of top heavy, but the other figures, were pretty stable.

2.0 out of 5 stars I think Ralph is wrecking his costars., March 23, 2013
My sons really like Wreck-It Ralph, but I couldn't find ANY toys from the movie in our city so I ordered this along with another similar item.
Well, Vanellope's ponytail came off after one day and I had to glue it back on. Then King Candy's crown came off the next day and I've now glued that back on. Ralph is in an unplayable awkward position, so there isn't much you can do with him. My sons cast him off in favor of the Ralph that comes with a different set.
So, unless you like using a glue gun, or your child is a die-hard Wreck-It Ralph fan, I would pass on this playset.