Come on Disney!! It's time for Robin Hood on Blu-ray!!! Post if you're with me!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2010 7:18:51 AM PST
Ganon Slayer says:
Just add a post!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2011 7:53:50 PM PST
Preach it!! I would love it on Blu-ray!! Disney seems to be pretty slow about releasing the classics though... something about a vault. I guess they lost the key :P

Posted on Jul 30, 2011 7:48:26 PM PDT
K. Daniels says:
I remember when these classics first started coming out on VHS, with a tag something like, "But hurry, you'd better get it now, before it's locked up forever in the Disney Vault". And over the years, 'new, improved', if you will, versions of all these films continued to be released.

The only one I really jumped on was SNOW WHITE, because I figured if anything would disappear forever, it would be that one. And low and behold, I believe ANOTHER version was released just a couple of years ago.

So my guess is we only have a bit longer to wait. And then I'll start snapping them up on Blu-Ray.

Never mind ROBIN HOOD. Where the hell is PETE'S DRAGON??

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 3:54:16 AM PDT
JC says:
i so would love to get this on a combo pack like all the other classics honestly i never saw this one come out to dvd which bites but im sure that a blu ray version is bound to come of it soon since they just did lady and the tramp and then we have cinderella comming this fall and Aladin in the spring of 2013

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 11:44:02 AM PDT
Pretty sure it's in the "vault", though it is not listed as such on the unofficial Disney vault website.

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 7:50:40 AM PST
It's on blu ray now y'all as of August 2013
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Robin Hood (A Walt Disney Masterpiece) [VHS]
Robin Hood (A Walt Disney Masterpiece) [VHS] by Brian Bedford (VHS Tape - 1999)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (805)