5.0 out of 5 stars My kids can't stay awake!!!,
Published on May 17, 2005 by Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars don't play this in the car
I enjoy mellow music but this is almost sleep inducing. It's actually quite boring and could not classify it as romantic if thinking of using it as any kind of background music. But I imagine it can lull the little ones
Published on August 17, 2008 by J. Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids can't stay awake!!!,, May 17, 2005
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
We LOVE this CD! The music is so beautifully arranged. It is so incredibly peaceful that my kids can't keep their eyes open. We play it for naps and just before bed at night. The BEST thing is that I love the music, too!!!! It's not that annoying toy-music sound that you get with lots of lullaby CDs, it is actually instrumentals by orchestra. The blend from one song to the next song is seamless. There's even a tip sheet on how to use the CD to get your children to sleep better written by Elizabeth Pantley (the author of The No-Cry Sleep Solution.) Lullabies don't get any better than this! Absolutely beautiful music to fall asleep to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful ..... Could listen to it over and over again., October 18, 2007
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
And I have listened to it over and over again. Completely soothing for parents and baby; we all were relaxed and ready for bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute MUST HAVE! Disney has done it again!, August 31, 2007
Jan (Woodbridge, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
You can always count on Disney! The songs are simple, familiar and wonderfully done to be pleasing to a little one's ear, not to mention your own...just like the first volume. So soothing. My 2 month old son is lulled to sleep listening to this wonderful CD. Will not disappoint! I will no doubt continue to buy all of the Disney Lullaby CDs. They are fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Relaxing..., January 9, 2007
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Can't say enough about this CD! Whereas it may not be guaranteed to send your baby off to dreamland (every baby is different), it will definitely swoop him/her down into resting mode. We would play it in a baby's CD player we bought when our son was born. The music is just beautiful and sweet, songs that you'll recognize, and it's great for mom and dad to relax to as well! I sat in the rocker with my son listening to this CD (it was one of our two favorites!) from the time he was an infant until he was well over a year-and-a-half as part of our bedtime ritual. Sometimes we'd just cuddle and listen together, sometimes I'd hum to the music for him. Even now that he's over three, he occasionally crawls onto my lap to listen to this CD at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 2, 2008
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
I love this CD. I bought this for my son almost two years ago and we still enjoy listening to it. I just recently bought the Disney Lullaby Album Vol 1 for my daughter, and I definatly prefer vol 2 to vol 1. The entire CD is quiet and soothing. At no point does the music rise up and get too loud, it's very consistant which is good. So I don't have to worry about him being woken up by a burst of loud music. Hands down this one is much better than vol 1. We might have to buy a second copy of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Cd, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Every song is peaceful. My Grandbaby sleeps to the music everyday. I have other CD's, but this one is my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you have small kids!!!!, February 25, 2008
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
It takes only a few moments after I start this CD and both of my kids are out cold!! It is so soft, soothing and a pleasure to listen to. The music is fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars First time father approves, November 22, 2007
Dr. Gleason (Goodland, KS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Our child is very relaxed with this cd playing during afternoon naps and when she goes to bed at night. It doesn't take long and she is fast asleep. I think this is one of the best investments my wife and I could have made. The baby sleeps well and therefore we get our RDA. I would definitely purchase this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" for all parents and babies!!!, February 18, 2006
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
We love this CD. The music is so relaxing to listen to! Our son loves to sleep to this at night. We put it on repeat so it plays over and over again, all night long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly beautiful!, April 9, 2007
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
I bought this CD to play in my newborn daughter's nursery while she slept, and it hasn't left the CD player in almost 2 years. The renditions of all of these songs are just gorgeous in their simplicity, so sweet and perfect for a lullaby. It is nearly impossible for me to listen to "Love Me Tender" and stay dry-eyed, it's really that perfect.

I definitely do not feel that this CD is limited to a baby's room, it's a relaxing and beautiful set for any age. Just beautifully done and so wonderful to listen to.

Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2
Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2 by Greg Diakun (Audio CD - 2005)
Rate and Discover Movies