5.0 out of 5 stars Disney does it again, OF Course....
Published on February 20, 2002 by Katrina Hollywood

3.0 out of 5 stars there's a better one
Instead buy the Disney Sing Along -- Disneyland Fun - It's a Small World. This one has better-loved songs and more characters. Beach Party, on the other hand, has more kids than characters -- when it's the "live" characters that my children love to watch.
Published on May 25, 2005 by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney does it again, OF Course...., February 20, 2002
Katrina Hollywood (Staten Island, New York United States) - See all my reviews
OK, so the video is also an obvious commercial for Disney World, but who cares?? The place is great. We used this video to get my 2 year old ready for our trip this fall. He is soooo excited and is now very familiar with the characters. I think it will also be a great way to relive the experience once we get home from Disney. Oh, by the way, the songs are great and with the words appearing at the bottom of the screen it's a great learning tool! Definately buy this video even if you are not planning a trip to Disney - a virtual trip can be just as good! My son especially loves the parts filmed at the water parks. Very entertaining - he will sit and watch the whole video (WOW!!!) Thanks Disney!

3.0 out of 5 stars there's a better one, May 25, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, August 11, 2000
Molly P. (Portland, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
This video is so much fun! The kids I baby-sit for (ages 2, 4, and 6) love it, and I actually love it, too. Makes me want to go back to Disney World. It features real children singing a bunch of familiar songs in settings throughout Disney World. You'll see the kids snorkeling, playing at Blizzard Beach, pretending to surf, and singing about pirates' treasure aboard the ship from Peter Pan (Peter, Captain Hook, and all the gang are there, too!) Ariel from The Little Mermaid even makes an appearance. Several of the songs will already be somewhat familiar to kids, but in case they aren't, the words are at the bottom of the screen (assuming the kids can read.) What's also cool is that two of the kids in the video are actresses Mika Boorem ("The Patriot", "Mighty Joe Young") and Caitlin Wachs ("The Profiler", "My Dog Skip"), so that's cool. After a few (or 50) viewings, you'll have all the songs stuck in your head, but that's OK, because they entertain kids and help them learn to love music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney 'character' Sing Along Songs are truly THE BEST!, March 20, 2005
I've nannied for a good 14 years now (still doing it and loving every bit of it) and I must say, this and the rest of the 'Character's in costumes', with the children singing and dancing, are absolutely the best! I've bought these videos for children I've nannied for, my little cousins, friends of the family children, etc. and now my Goddaughter; and she is just fascinated by all four that I have for her. When she comes to my house she starts screaming with happiness yelling for Mickey and doesn't stop dancing and clapping until it's over. Now that she's about to be 2 yrs old in less than 2 weeks, she knows which songs go with which video. She loves this video especially because it has `Pearly Shells' (she dances along with the Hula girls), loves "The Hukilau Song", we sing that one nonstop, and she parties along with the kids in the video as if she's there with them. It's just too cute to watch her and also enjoyable for us adults as well. Even Grammy is grooving along with my munchkin to the songs! Another MUST HAVE! But they can be very hard to find. Have fun! Dance! Sing! And `shake shake' like Mia to `Beach Party At Walt Disney World'!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son has watched this so often we had to buy another!, June 9, 1999
By A Customer
This is great! Lots of singing, action, all the stuff kids like to watch again, and again...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for 2-6 year old range, October 24, 2005
This review is from: Disney's Sing Along Songs - Beach Party at Walt Disney World (DVD)
My girls like this video a lot, but not as much as the Disneyland Fun - It's a Small World sing along video. The songs are more of the original songs of Disney, whereas this Beach Party video has lots of "covers," if you can even call them that. One interseting thing is the young actress Kaitlyn who is in the video. She looked VERY familiar to me, and since the video was made in the mid 90s, I had to see who she'd grown up to be and why she looked so familiar! Turns out Kaitlyn in the video is Kaitlyn Wachs (pronounced Wax) who is a 16-year-old actress who is currently in the tv show Commander in Chief. She also played young Vivi-ann in the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood! Great young actress, and a fun way to see her in her earlier years! You'll crack up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, June 12, 2000
By A Customer
This is definately an excellent video for kids of all ages. My parents got this for me when I was a little kid and today at the age 17 I still enjoy watching it with my baby sister! And no, it's not because I don't have a life, it's because it's a great video that never gets boring. The songs are great and very entertaining to the ear. This is a must buy for any parent of a child or anybody who loves great Disney music. Best of all, it takes place where all the children are at Walt Disney World, which brings back many good memories of when I was last there. Thanks, Disney!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Disney fans who love summer, January 15, 2006
My daughter just loves this sing-a-long. Even though she just turned 2 in September, she can tell you who every one of the disney characters are and can sing the songs. I enjoy watching it as much as she does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice video, especially for the kids., June 27, 2000
Bumper (Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice video, especially for the kids. I seriously think kids would get a good amount of enjoyment out of this one. The songs are right around their level and most of the words appear on screen for them to sing along. Great for summertime. Scuba Mickey even appears in this, which is a nice touch. A very good video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent video for kids., June 9, 2000
By A Customer
My 2 year old daughter loves to watch this video. It keeps her entertained the whole time. She loves the interaction between the kids and tries to mimick their dance moves...so cute! All of the songs are easily remembered and I catch myself singing right along too!

Disney's Sing Along Songs - Beach Party at Walt Disney World