5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Brew
Use these inside your My K-Cup for a clean brew and easy clean up after. I love the My K-Cup concept but it was such a pain to clean the grounds out of after use. These filters make it a breeze. Now I can enjoy my special flavors og ground coffee without the added hassle of a messy clean up. Just toss the filter cup full of used grounds and rinse the My K-Cup.
Published on November 2, 2012 by Theodore C. Volkert

Published 23 months ago by Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Brew, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Filters for Use in Keurig® Brewers - Simple Cups - 100 Replacement Filters - Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars filters work great, October 14, 2012
JG (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
these filters work great in my ekobrew reusable filter. I never had any problems with these filters. well i take that back i did one time but that was my fault i over filled the filter with coffee and when brewing the coffee sprayed all over OOPs. but since then I've never had any problems as of now I'm on my third box of filters.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality and question the safe use of this China made product., February 21, 2013
This is the second time thast I have ordered this item, first time the product was white color and quality made and was easy to fit into the K cup. The second order the color was a off white color, did not fit into the K cup like the first order with problems closeing the top of cup. Looked on package and this second order was made in China and this makes me question what this paper was made from. I will not reorder this product from Amazon unless they can insure the quality and safety of this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, March 21, 2013
My advice is to buy the EZ Cup and the filters it uses for Keurig coffee makers. EZ Cup filters have a flap that keeps the coffee from spilling out and creating a mess you have to deal with later. All you do is take the filter out, throw it away and it's ready to use again.

These filters are for the EcoBrew. The filters are open at the top, which means that you still have to rinse the EcoBrew out before you can use it again. It does keep the grounds from packing at the bottom to make cleaning the unit somewhat easier. But why go through the hassle when you can avoid that step altogether by buying the EZ Cup and filters that are much easier to use?

We have both, and I can tell you for sure that we will not waste our money on the EcoBrew filters in the future. One more thing about the EcoBrew when compared to the EZ Cup. The EZ Cup unit drops right into the holder in any position. The ECOBrew has to be maneuvered to fit a certain way. The things I've mentioned may not seem like a big deal, until you have tried both types. In my view,the EZ Cup and it's filters are head and shoulders better!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality in Question, July 21, 2013
E. Riley (Spring Hill, TN) - See all my reviews
This is the second package of "Simple Cup" filters that I have purchased. The first box was a "50" filter box, I bought a small box first to see how I like them.
I use the Simple Cup filters in my Keurig brewer using a "Ekobrew Stainless Steel Elite cup. (Ekobrew cup is great)
I used up my "50" filter box, I was pretty satisfied with this product so I re-ordered a "100" filter box. When the second box arrived I could visibly tell there was a difference from the first box to the second.
On the second box, there is a "flap" with each filter that wasn't with the first box, this box seems to be of lesser quality.
I have had filters tear during brewing, I didn't have this problem with the first box.
Both boxes were made in China, I really don't like buying a product from China that I have to use to prepare food, I am suspect of China's health and safety concerns.
I will look for an alternative product to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottom blows out, July 22, 2013
Subject says it all. 2 out of 3 cups will have the bottom of the paper cup blow open at the end of the brewing process and you will then have grounds in your cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, December 3, 2012
These are great! I'm able to make my own Dunkin Donut's K-Cups now and it tastes exactly how I like it. I will definitely buy more! I haven't had any problems with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, December 5, 2012
they are great and work like a champ in my machine use them every mornin....Thanks.....in fact havin coffee as we speak and used one.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, August 13, 2013
For a paper coffee filter the price was way over board..
I pay less than Two dollars for 400 regular filters and
they are 4 times as large as these.
Will not be buying again

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, March 10, 2014
I bought theses thinking it would be an easy clean up. Not so. The filter bottom falls out and the grounds enter the basket they also absorb the water and don't let the water fall thru. Waste of money.