4.0 out of 5 stars motherofthebride
Published on July 26, 2012 by Denny

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Photos
I purchased 5 of these 3-pack sets for my guests at my wedding (a total of 15 cameras). The disposable cameras were real fun for our guests during the reception however I would say this is true for any disposable camera.

Published 17 months ago by amazonuser

4.0 out of 5 stars motherofthebride, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
I purchased 12 of these cameras for my daughters wedding reception. The 'wedding' camera didn't have good reviews and I was more interested in good pictures than cute cameras. I'm very happy to say most of the pictures turned out. The venue was pretty dark and usually had colored lights flashing. The pictures within 10 feet turned out well. The ones from across the room are pretty blurry, but I expected that. Of course you have to hit the flash button, but the pictures weren't dark. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars why pay retail??? excellent value and price, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
same thing you'd buy at the store just a 1/4 of the price here. 5 STARS! as described, fast ship. no problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Photos, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)

What was most disappointing was the results after developing the photos. Of the 15 cameras I purchases, none of the cameras developed the full 27 photos. At most 5 of the cameras had approximately 10-15 clear photos (out of a possible of 27). The remaining 10 cameras had even less developed photos.

In addition, of the photos that were developed, not very many were of good quality. Many of the photos were grainy and had a 70s feel. I felt they were worse quality than the disposable cameras I used as a kid. Since the event was indoors, we told our guests that using flash was best. Even then, many of our guests looked like ghosts in the photos.

If you are using the disposable cameras for the purpose of novelty, then this may be the thing for you. However, if you were hoping to keep any photos afterward, then perhaps it'd be best to stick with other alternatives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disposable camera, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
Got these for a wedding. It was dark in the reception room, and I don't know if people knew to use the flash or not, but the photo's came out dark... My advice is if you want to use these outside, get them... But not for inside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Word of caution, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
The camera is fine and the price is good, except for one thing. The flash needs to be manually turned on every time you take a photo. Even if you take one, and immediately go to take another. This is might cause you to lose film if you don't watch out for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
These never disappoint. Easy to use - and relatively good quality for a disposable. This is a great value to get three in a pack. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
The cameras were reasonably prices and the photos came out great for a disposable camera (used for a wedding reception).
They arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
I waited until I had one of these cameras developed to write my review. It did a great job of picture taking and the pictures turned out great. I like buying in bulk so I am very happy with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look for a different model, with full time flash on or off, October 10, 2014
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
Mediocre at best. We bought 12 of these (4x 3 packs) for our wedding, and literally had less than 10 keeper pictures. Here's why:

1. Not sure if it's the film quality, or the 800 speed, but it seems that subjects have to be at an exact distance from the camera. Too close, and the image is washed out by the flash. Two far (as in, a few inches too far, and the image was dark and noisy).

2. Probably the biggest flaw: Users have to press a button to active the flash each time. There are other disposables that have a firm on-off switch for the flash. Go with one of those models. If people don't remember to activate the flash, the pictures will come out dark and useless (in all but the brightest natural light). If kids or non-photographers are going to use this, they will certainly not remember to use the flash each time. A model with where the flash can be set to always on would be superior to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive 35mm Disposable Cameras For Many Uses, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack (Electronics)
This camera uses 35mm film instead of digital. The pictures come out very well, especially in the dark. You do have to set the flash each time if using it in darker areas. These are great inexpensive cameras for all purposes. They are great to have in your glove compartment in the event of an accident. In the rare cases of disputes, photos of license plates can be used in court except digital photos, which can be altered. A film photo cannot.

I’ve noticed from the reviews that a lot of people buy these for wedding guests. I purchased a block of these cameras specifically for the LAMP program in downtown Los Angeles. These cameras are given to the homeless, primarily on Skid Row with chronic mental illness or developmental disabilities. It’s an art project to help these citizens.

The price can’t be beaten and the quality is just as good as a regular digital camera.

Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack