Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Dissection Guide and Atlas to the Fetal Pig
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 18, 2016
Good for many systems but does a disservice to the anatomy of the spinal cord which is almost entirely omitted from the manual. Other systems are better but if you need to understand the spinal cord you won't get much if anything from this book.
on August 26, 2013
The diagrams and pictures depicted in this manual were really great and incredibly helpful during this lab activity. I was able to truly understand the activities and managed to do very well thanks to the clear directions.
on February 16, 2011
The visuals in this guide are very useful when it comes to dissecting a fetal pig. I used it plenty during the process.
on March 8, 2013
This is a really good lab book and I would recommend it. All the pictures are really good and it helps you to understand the structures.
on February 18, 2011
This atlas made it a whole lot easier to slice up a pig specimen. A must have for pig disections. Good walk through material.
on April 26, 2013
Lacks a binding but quality of the information is good.
A little frustrating to pay so much then have to go buy a 1 inch binder from target before you can use the item.
on February 11, 2013
This came on time, was packaged well and was exactly as described- new conditions. I ordered loose pages and they came in such a way that it was very easy to put them straight into a binder.
on February 14, 2012
I received this book within 2 weeks of placing an order even though it was out of stock when I placed the order. I was very pleased with the books quality as well.
on October 28, 2015
This guide really helped me out! It became my bible haha I swear I studied this so much! It helped me get the highest grade in my class !
on July 11, 2015
This is a must if you teach high school anatomy and use fetal pigs. I loved it so much that I bought eight more for my lab tables