Distinctive Even Feed Walking Sewing Machine Presser Foot - Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna and More!
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Distinctive
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Blister Packaging Doubles as a Set of Instructions
- Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Don't throw away the cardboard backing on the package. It has a flap where the install directions are written. (Funny though. The front says the directions are a "bonus." Come on! That's ridiculous!)
2. the directions are pretty hard to understand, so take your time and think clearly. If something is in the way, keeping you from operating the needle, you have installed it incorrectly. I was able to get it right on my second try.
3. I have a 20+ year old New Home. I measured the shank and found it is a low shank. (Look online for the measurements. Not hard to figure out.) This walking foot fits perfectly (once you get it installed correctly.)
4. I have used it to sew a tshirt quilt. Works without a hitch. (I also put in a new quilting needle and special quilting thread.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Haven't use it yet , I just assembled it and it is easy to use, heavy high qualityPublished 5 days ago by Maryam A.
Economical walking foot. Works as well as the name brand ones. I needed this because I can't adjust the presser foot tension on my current machine. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B. Cooper
Wow, this foot makes sewing so much easier!! I hardly had to worry if my stitches were going to be uneven in the end! :)Published 2 months ago by Jadyn Davis
This works very well on feeding slippery fabrics through the sewing machine. It fit my Brother Project Runway sewing machine perfectly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Debora A. Butcher
Bought this to fit on my Brother SC9500 Machine to bind a quilt. Wasn't sure if I would ever use it again, so I appreciate the lower price compared to others. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Musician