- File Size: 2426 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Russell Café; 1 edition (March 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J3513FO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,902 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$3.59|
Save $3.59 (100%)
Distracted Driving: The Multi-Tasking Myth (You Be the Judge Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 44 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Distracted Driving: The Multi-Tasking Myth (You Be the Judge Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
You may think distracted driving doesn't affect you, until it does, and then it's too late to do anything about it. We need to get ahead of this problem now and we should all take the pledge to drive cell free and keep the road safe for ourselves and our children.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good review and consolidation of research and information on distracted driving. The authors are lawyers, not driving experts, so it doesn't break a lot of new ground, but is... Read morePublished 5 months ago by dbh1
Brings things to mind you might not have thought of, was a good read.Published 12 months ago by V. K. Turner
I wish this were required reading in all driver's training classes.Published 18 months ago by Omnivore
This article on distracted driving shows the real reason we all need to stop and think about how we drive. Is our attention REALLY on our driving? Or on our cell phone? Read morePublished 18 months ago by Ginny Stokes-Young
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Cognitive
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > General
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioral Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Behavioral Sciences > Cognitive Psychology