Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 31, 2010
I bought the DivaDerme Lash extender on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised. It really does extend your lashes when applied correctly. Just as the directions say, I simply applied a quick coat of regular mascara, then applied the DermaLash and another coat of mascara. I have fairly long lashes to begin with, so this made my lashes extend up to my eyebrows! In my case, I wouldn't wear it every day, but it is fun for special occasions. But a friend of mine saw it on me and bought her own, as she has VERY little lashes. Even with mascara, you could never see her lashes. It worked GREAT on her, she finally has lashes you can see. She loves it and uses it everyday. The only thing is you have to follow the directions and tap the brush on the side of the tube as you extend the wand, or you will wind up with clumps of fibers on your face. And only apply it to the lashes at middle to tip of lashes, or it can clump and look like a spider on your eyes! Washes off easily with soap and water. I will keep this product on hand for those times I want my eyes to really stand out!
I want to first thank everyone who gave such amazing reviews, it helped me pick the right product so thank you. I thought I'd review this as easily as possible for those who were like me, trying to find a simple direction for longer lashes.
Application is as follows: Mascara. Divaderme. Mascara.
Make sure mascara is wet, I only did one eye at a time to ensure this, then apply divaderme, then mascara again. Oh and apply to tips from middle of lashes to outer lashes and it looks more real. Good luck! It's really easy and you shouldn't get the flakes or fibers on your face if you just tap a few times before application.
on January 25, 2013
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I had to stop using this product after 2-yrs, as I got a nasty case of blepharitis, basically clogged oil & tear ducts near the lash line, causing inflammation & slight infection in the eye. The extenders clogged my ducts.

It took an entire year to clear up, using $$$ eye cream a pharmacist had to mix up special order & painful twice/daily scrubbing of the eyelash area with baby shampoo & a QTip (all dr's instructions). My eyelids were red raw & my eyeballs burned for 1-yr. It also significantly affected my vision (the reason I initially saw the dr) & I couldn't walk down stairs without sitting down, because I simply couldn't see & I couldn't drive for 6-mos.

Additionally, I couldn't wear any eye makeup at all for 1-yr now (I'm just getting back to 1 slight coat of mascara on the lash tips only) & that still irritates my eyes a bit, so I've stopped 'til I work up the nerve to try it again. Ironic, as the reason I began using them was to have darker, longer lashes & I had to revert to naked eyes for 1-yr... I can't tell you how distressing this has been, because I work in the beauty field & have been simply bare faced all this time... partial makeup (like foundation & lipstick only) just looks silly.

So, if you do wear these extenders... ensure you don't coat your lashes all the way back to the eyelid... use them on the tips or from the middle out. My eye specialist is sure it's the extenders, which caused the clogging, but I did press the extenders all the way to my skin line... obviously not smart in hindsight. So, I still love them & may try them again, but please be careful during use!

*** Note: I left my initial review unedited below, because they surely do work. Just be careful. Because of my experience, I did downgrade my review from 5 to 2 stars... they should come with some sort of warning, because I've never had clogged pores with mascara coated all the way to my eyelid, so these small extenders do seem to have a problem clogging pores. ***

I found out about extenders on a beauty message board. After researching, I thought I'd give this product a try mainly as it's made from basil, Vitamin E & 4-5 ingredients I actually recognize... not a lot of chemicals it takes a pharmacology degree to decipher. I've used lash extending mascaras in the past with no success & tossed them after a few uses... they would crumble & flake getting into my eyes, seemed to straighten my lashes so they looked odd, are hard to remove with eye makeup remover & turned my eyes red & itchy after a few hrs... very unpleasant particularly when I wore contacts.

I love the look of modest false lashes (not the obvious, 60s, Twiggy-look for daily wear), but don't wish to learn how to apply them or take the time to do it for regular use. Naturally, my lashes are long & fairly thick, but blondish so don't stand out. What I love with these extenders is I look as if I'm wearing moderate false lashes, but without the bother of applying them! Additionally, they don't flake or crumble or irritate my eyes. I honestly have to say, my lashes look 3-4 times as long & thick! Really! To get that look in the past, I'd need to layer 4+ coats of multiple mascaras. It worked, but it was time consuming, expensive to buy multiple mascaras & great care was needed to avoid clumps. On mornings when I didn't have enough sleep, it took extra attention to avoid looking as if someone threw tarantulas on my eyes! Removal was a bear, too... imagine trying to take off 4-6 coats of thick mascara... I spent lots of $ on cotton balls & pricey removers & lots of time trying not to tug at sensitive under eye skin.

For usage, I apply a thick coat of mascara... Mac Haute & Naughty works best so far for me ($19) as it's wet & thick, causing the extenders to stick... then immediately ROLL ON the extenders, wait for lashes to dry, then roll on a top coat of mascara. Be careful not to scrape the extenders off, so vertical brushing or rolling the brush is necessary for the top coat... this seems to be the main issue others have in applying them. It's not hard, just hard to remember to roll the applicator & mascara, not stoke as we normally do.

The extenders look similar to vacuum cleaner dust. Some fragments may stray onto the cheek, but honestly, I'm only finding that as my 1st bottle is over 6-mos old & perhaps the air has changed the quality of the product so they've become more flaky. It did take 2-3 tries before I got the hang of applying them. Now, I NEVER go out without them & because my lashes are so nicely emphasized once the extenders are applied, I often then just apply lipstick & nothing else.

** Update after using for 1-yr **

I still ADORE this product?! I've just purchased a 4th bottle (although I've only used 2... they seem to last 6-mos for me) & will continue to use this product indefinitely. Lastly, for those of you with allergies, I'm allergic to so many products, it's easier for me to tell you what I can use than what I can't. I have had no issues whatsoever with DivaDerme in 1-yr's time.

Also, I did try their mascara for $8 (see my review) & didn't like it at all. I'm disappointed as I thought it would be thicker & wetter, allowing the extenders to stick. In my experience, not so.

Try the extenders if you haven't used them before. I think you'll love the results! The only 'problem' is I feel naked without them. I put on 2 coats of mascara last weekend to go shopping... didn't like the skimpy eyelash look, so I took an extra 30-seconds to use the extenders, then a top coat of mascara to get my usual full lash look. I love these extenders!
on November 19, 2014
LOVE this product. I purchased a bottle for my mom and she liked it so I tried it and bought one for me. Easy to apply and dust off the fly aways. No issue there. Mom says not to wear it in the rain. I haven't tried that yet. I have great lashes and I use this when I have a few extra minutes to glam up.
on November 17, 2015
This is certainly a good buy for this product,being as it's usually over 4 times as much on other sites. It does exactly what it says it will do.

You have to be sure to tap off the excess fibers off the wand before applying over a layer of 'wet' mascara. If you don't, then you will have heavy fall-out all over your cheeks and down your face. It does take some practice! I've never tried any sort of fake eyelashes on in my life, but this product leads me to think of what they might look like on me. I like the product but I doubt that I will wear it often, except for a very special occasion, because my eyelashes are already quite long and when I apply 'this' they become EXTREMELY long and thick! It's amazing! The important things to remember when using this product are: (1) It MUST be applied over an application of WET mascara. You can apply another layer of mascara and then another layer of the lash extender over that layer of wet mascara. (2) Whereas we apply our mascara from the 'base' of our eyelashes to the tips, DO NOT apply the lash extender from the base. Only begin applying it about 1/2 out your eyelashes to the very tips. In other words begin applying it at about the middle of your eyelashes to the ends of them. Those 2 steps are vital to `getting it right`. You will be AMAZED at how your eyelashes look after using this! I also love that it is made from natural ingredients!

This unique professional age-defying triple action formula instantly and dramatically lengthens, adds volume and strengthens your lashes. Fortified with vitamin E, this intensive natural treatment delivers longer, fuller, thicker, healthier lashes in seconds. Specially designed Italian brush, combined with a new high tech texture formulation, this sophisticated treatment lengthens, curls and separates lashes perfectly, without clumping. Simply apply in between coats of your favorite mascara.

Directions: Apply a light coat of your regular mascara or waterproof. While still wet, apply divaderme lash extender...from the mid-point of your lashes only...to the tips of your lashes with a *rolling motion* of brush. Repeat this process until desired length and volume is achieved.

I have truly NEVER seen anything that works like this does! BTW, it is also safe for those who wear contact lens.

Lashes in a bottle!

All-natural and vitamin-fortified!

Longer, thicker, luxurious lashes in seconds!

Just apply in-between coats of mascara and you're done!

Made in Italy.
on March 15, 2012
DivaDerme Lash Extender is the best mascara you will ever purchase! This mascara is crazy good, it coats your lashes with all these fibers and makes them so long and thick it is amazing. Make sure you tap the excess off first before applying, so you don't get it into your eyes.
on July 22, 2010
Wow! I was skeptical at first, mainly because of the price, but what it does is worth twice the price. This really does what it says. One coat instantly doubled my lashes in volume. I used my own mascara. Worth every penny.
on July 20, 2011
The first time I used this product, I thought wow this is great. The second time my eyes began to get irritated and red. It took several days for them to return to normal. They felt like they had sand in them which I associated with the fibers in the product. Won't use again and wasted $20.
on March 10, 2015
Love the product. However, the seller, AtoZ Shop, does not include the brush that is shown in the picture and will not answer my email. Not a lot of extra money for the brush, but I did choose this seller because the brush was supposed to be included. I do like the stuff, though, and it's super easy to use, no shedding, no irritation. I have ridiculously short, thin and straight lashes and I usually wear false lashes. Believe it or not, I can actually skip those and use this. I'm amazed. I will buy again, but I will choose another seller next time. If they would answer my inquiry about the brush and send me one, I would revise this.
on October 15, 2015
So far, I really like it. Like others have said, you have to make sure you tap the excess off, and only apply it to the outer half of your lashes. If you don't, it tends to fall in your eyes. It's a great alternative to false lashes because it doesn't pull your natural lashes out upon removal. I will definitely be buying the bulk pack!