Divatex 230-Thread-Count Sateen Twin Sheet Set with Bonus Standard Pillowcases, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent cotton
- High thread count
- Divatex 100% Cotton 230-Thread-Count Twin sheet set with Bonus Standard Pillowcase, White
- Machine washable
Top Customer Reviews
1) they wrinkle like crazy!!!!!
2) none of the sheets match in color: fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow cases are dyed differently in different batches, they are in different tones
3) flat sheet is soooooooooooooo small, not long enough to tuck under the mattress if you wanted to
4) fitted sheet can barely go around my 15" deep mattress
Only positive thing about them is that they are somewhat soft.
Please don't bother with them, unless you don't care how your bed look, you won't like these!
1. Softer than comparable (non-sateen) twin sheets available at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. for children's beds.
2. Inexpensive option to have your children sleep on soft sateen, although these are not the super-soft sateen we have on our bed.
2. Price ($9.99)
1. The sets do not match in color (shades are off within the set to varying degrees), so if you're trying to impress folks on your adult bed, these are not a contender.
2. These are obviously seconds, e.g., the seams don't run straight on the pillow cases. Just like the discount t-shirts you get with the side seams that curve to the front or back. Fine for young kids, because they don't care about such details.
I thought they were a great deal, and like any other new item, i wash all items before using them.
After the 1st washing, the colors became mismatched. I used cold water...
They also don't really fit my 17" thick mattress...another person reported they don't fit her 15" mattress.
After the 2nd washing in warm water, the seams started to unravel, and oohh boy do they wrinkle and also the seams rolled so bad, the sheet wouldn't lay flat.
By the 3rd washing, the color disparity grew even worse...they didn't even look green.
My advice to you is don't buy these unless you need a furniture & floor covering for painting..that's what i use them for, the only thing they are good for.
Referring to white and sage.
Unhappy with the sheets as they washed not so well, wrinkles! They don't fit the mattress properly, a wee bit small--part of the mattress shows with the fitted sheet on (it being on as far as it will go, which is not a good fit) and the flat sheet is too short to be able to have the bed sheet height at the top of the bed as I would normally have with other sheets and to be able to tuck it in at the bottom. The pillowcases are also a tight fit. I actually only have 'full' size pillows on the bed as opposed to queen... as bed in question is a queen. So the pillowcases would not be ample on the queen pillows.
Looking to return the two sheet sets for refund.
I think I could have better luck at WalMart!
Previous commenter...did you get a refund upon return since you were dissatisified?
Amazon's price today is just under fifteen dollars .... I wouldn't even pay that for these sheets (unfortunately, we paid thirty). Do yourself a favor and go pick up a 180 thread count Blue Light Special - you will be much better off! Zero stars for this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These sheets lost their smooth, satiny surface after only a few gentle washes in warm water. They started to pill, and developed the look and feel of aging flannel. Read morePublished on April 26, 2006 by Anna in San Diego
The quality is not much to brag about. As another reviewer stated, the colors are slightly off and in clear daylight you can tell they don't match. Read morePublished on January 4, 2006 by SoCalAvAZ
I ordered the sage and I was surprised to receive a much darker color than shown on this site. They are nice soft sheets for children, but I think I would have been happier... Read morePublished on December 22, 2005 by Flo Ridian
I was looking for a cheaper sheet to use as extra's for the kids beds.
I found these for 8. Read more
I ordered a set of white sheets & pillowcases and did not run across the same problems other have had with differing shades, but boy oh boy, do these sheet fuzz up! Read morePublished on November 7, 2005 by Kathleen
I have to say for the price these are pretty good sheets, they are soft and comfortable and wash well. Read morePublished on October 23, 2005 by MFD
Yes, these sheets do get very wrinkley, but IMHO comfort>appearance. They feel soft enough, and they're quite cheap (or at least they were--they don't seem to be availible... Read morePublished on October 23, 2005 by T. Chancey
The sheets shrank too much. Started with a king set and ended up with a set I have to use for a queen bed.Published on October 21, 2005 by Lee Hardy