Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Divatex Home Fashions Reversible Moroccan Tile 6-Piece Jacquard Towel Set, Blue
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 30, 2009
I was very disappointed in these towels as they are the most NON-ABSORBENT towels Ive ever purchased. While they look good they are of no use after the shower !
on April 7, 2011
I like the design of this towel set. I was also pleased with the value of a 6 piece set for the price. However, I wash everything I buy before use and these towels started unraveling after the first wash & dry. That is ridiculously cheap -the material, weave and edges are all cheaply made. Now, after the third wash they look 5 years old: faded, pilled with many unraveling threads.

If I wanted a purely decorative set that was never used or washed maybe I would consider. Ok I'm being sarcastic. The previous positive reviews did me wrong here -I would not buy this again or recommend to anyone.
on February 17, 2011
I love the way these towels look in my bathroom. After a couple of washes they are finally absorbent. They also pilled really bad and I can't wash anything else with them.
-Could be better, but they're alright. Haven't been able to find anything else with that type of pattern-I may purchase the blue ones too.
on July 18, 2011
DO NOT BUY THESE or anything from Divatek, they are dishonest. I paid in full and only was short by one set. There isnt an option to contact the seller either. Plus the towels, altough they are cute, they are poor quality. they continue to pill and shed no matter how many times they are washed. and they leave a mess in the bathroom and leave lint EVERYWHERE. what a waste of money and my time doing unecessary cleaning.
on February 11, 2011
i love the look of these towels, they are good, but.......the fuzz just keeps coming off them,i have washed them alot but still, they just keep shedding!
on November 6, 2010
Great little set of towels. The color was accurate, the pattern is beautiful, and they are perfectly comfy once you wash & dry them (before using, of course!). I would think the comfort of the towels would have a bit to do with how one cares for them, or what products they use to clean them.
I've dealt with stiff & scratchy towels before and it turned out to be the water we had (super hard) and the cheap detergents we were using...probably what the low review was dealing with.

This set isn't as luxurious as a $100 set might be, but they still feel mighty good after a shower, especially when I think how little I spent! I just wish they came in different colors, or patterns so I could switch it up a bit.

Note-one washcloth had a pulled loose thread after the first wash & dry-something pretty common with towels & looped material. Just snip the snag down to the same level as the rest of the towel, and you're set. I've had this happen with crappy cheap towels, and expensive sets alike.
on August 4, 2010
These beautiful towels are the most absorbent towels we ever had! My wife and I are very happy with them and plan on buying another set.
on July 31, 2011
These towels were surprisingly good quality despite the low price. Once washed, they remained fluffy yet absorbent. Plus they are a classic design which made our bathroom look very unique. I'd buy these again in another colour for our other bathroom if they had the turquois/teal towel set in stock.
on March 30, 2011
I love the look of these towels, but after only one wash, the towels started shedding and the threads created little pills that stick to the towel and then come off on your body when you dry yourself. It also looks really tacky and kind of cheap. Again, the towels are gorgeous, but not really usable.
on June 6, 2011
Hello! I am writing to tell you that I only had one set of 3 pz of the orders, when I did the orders said that there were 6 pz.