''Kate Obenshain has written a penetrating and astute book about the Obama political method. Highly recommended.'' --Peter Schweizer, New York Times bestselling author
''Here is the book to have handy as Obama pursues his re-election strategy of dividing Americans along lines of race, religion, sex, and economic class. As Obenshain notes, 'Whether Obama wins or loses, the country he promised to unite, the nation he pledged to heal, will be far more deeply divided than on the day he took office in 2009.''' --David Freddoso, New York Times bestselling author and editorial page editor of the Washington Examiner
''Kate Obenshain's new book Divider-in-Chief is an outstanding expose' of the hypocrisy, cynicism, and, extremism of the Obama administration. He claimed to be a uniter, but Kate's book identifies where and how he has been the ultimate divider of Americans. If Obama is shown the door after the 2012 election, Kate's book will be one of the reasons why everyone needs to read this before November!'' --Sean Hannity, host of Hannity's America
''Kate Obenshain's Divider-in-Chief is a devastating portrait of America's most polarizing president. She exposes his advertised politics of civility and unity as an utter sham -- a demagogic plot that not only divides Americans from each other but also divides them from the founding principles of the country.'' --George Neumayr, coauthor of No Higher Power: Obama's War on Religious Freedom --This text refers to the Audio CD edition.
From the Inside Flap
Well, that didn’t last very long. Instead, America has endured the most divisivethe most extremistpresidency ever, as Obama has pitted men against women, so-called rich against poor, young against old, blacks and Hispanics against whites, feminists against Catholics, secularists against people of faith, and on and on, hoping to slice and dice Americans to his own electoral advantage.
Instead of commander in chief, it would be more appropriate to call Obama the hypocrite in chief, or, as author Kate Obenshain dubs him, the Divider-in-Chief.
Obenshain pulls back the curtain on just how cynically President Obama has put his ideological and electoral interests ahead of the national interest.
In Divider-in-Chief she reveals:
- How Obama’s anti-rich” policies have hurt the middle class, women, recent graduates, and minorities most of all
- How Obamacare serves the interests of Washington bureaucratsbut heaps extra burdens on small businesses, women, and young people
- How Obama absurdly spun the Obamacare power grab into an alleged Republican war on women”
- Why Obama continues to threaten religious freedom and the First Amendmenthint: it’s all about power
- Obama’s conning of the younghow he capitalized on their optimism but left them unemployed and buried by college debt
- The Racial Divider: how Obama has pitted Americans against each other on the basis of race
Divider-in-Chief is shocking in its detail and stunning in its depiction of Obama’s unbridled lust for power. To be fully informed for the 2012 election and beyond, you have to read Divider-in-Chief.